iPhone OS 4, 2010 Apple iPhone 4G gets New iPhone Operating System
iPhone 4G or 2010 iPhone or whatever it is, finally the dream of multi tasking on iPhone is going to come true very soon. Apple announced its new software for updated iPhone 2010. The iPhone software will support multi tasking, which means as an user you can run more than a single program just on your new iPhone 4G just like a computer.
It’s not so long that iPad was released by Apple; the electronic giant came with great news again making this season as ‘Apple’s Season’.
iPhone OS 4! So what exactly is this new iPhone 4G all about? You might wonder how multi tasking can be a solo feature that can top the feature list for iPhone 2010. But Multi tasking got its own importance for a mobile. Generally on our mobiles, we are allowed to a single operation most importantly.
But with multi tasking, you can do many operations at a time. Say you can type your message, and you can keep it somewhere and you can adjust your song list! So again back to texting! Like this, you can make most out of your 2010 iPhone 4G.
iPhone 2010 is going to be a pack of next generation features. iPhone new software supposed to be support over 100 exclusive new features specially designed for Apple iPhone. With the latest iPhone 4G, you can create and save playlists on your iPhone 2010.
Good news for you, as the camera for new iPhone is coming with a 5X digital zoon. iPhone OS 4 supports some great features like spell check. Apple iPhone latest model also lets you send applications as gifts to your friends!
iPhone new operating system was announced by Apple’s CEO Steve Jobs. At an event held at Apple’s head quarters, Steve Jobs unveiled the Apple iPhone 4th generation. He spoke about the new iPhone 4G’s OS 4.O software and explained about the working features of it. He told Apple put great efforts in making iPhone 4.0 to come out best with excellent features and amazing battery life.
iPhone operating system 4.0 is now talk of the gadget world! iPhone 4G 2010 version is now the hot trend replacing Apple iPad. Earlier it is know that, iPad took the world of electronic gadgets by storm with its salient features. It’s now the turn for Apple iPhone to make news, views and hot pre release speculations around electronic groups.
- iPhone OS 4 at WWDC 2010: What's in store for iPhone in 5 technology tracks
- iPhone OS 4 for Multi Gaming Platform, Get Ready for Great Multiplayer Game
- iPhone OS 4.0: New and hidden features of iPhone OS 4.0 that you never knew
- iPhone OS 4: Multitasking and other New features in this operating system
- iPhone 4 Review: Apple launched at WWDC 2010 with same OS as of iPad
- iPhone 3GS price in India, iPhone 3GS price and features after discount
- Airtel, Aircel to bring iPhone 4 in coming months, price yet to be revealed
- iPad 2 vs. Xoom vs. Galaxy Tab vs. Playbook: price and weight comparison
- How to Block Phone Numbers on Apple iPhone, Tips to Block Phone Numbers
- iPad 2, price, features, release time and more on second generation iPad
- MacBook Air unveiled in India features in iLife 11 at price Rs 72900
- iPhone finally gets Google Voice app in the US only, will not work on iPad
- iPad Vs. Playbook: which is better tablet player for price and features
- iTunes Store to unwrap The Beatles catalog for download, trasfer to iPhone
- Anti-iPhone- no-frills, no feature phone that just makes calls nothing else