iPhone 4 to enter in India with Vodafone soon
Finally there is some news for the Indian consumers looking out for iPhone4’s arrival. Vodafone has announced that it would be bringing the iPhone to India very soon. Though the exact timelines are not known Vodafone is expected to bring the iPhone "in the coming months". This could very well mean September which coincides with the time when iPhone would be launched in 80 countries across the globe. At present the iPhone is up for grabs in U.S., France, Germany, Japan and UK this month on the 24th.
iPhone 4 is one of the most sought after Smartphone’s in today’s times. Slimmer and sharper in terms of resolution, it is known to offer over 225,000 applications. Videoconferencing or face time video chat is one of its most talked about features. The worlds thinnest Smartphone sports two cameras, the front one meant for videoconferencing. However this feature comes with a limitation. The face time video chat is only supported by WiFi and is possible between iPhone4 users only.
Battery life is another improved feature of the iPhone4. Unlike its predecessors, it offers up to seven hours of talk time against five hours offered by the previous versions. Not just this, it offers as much as six hours of Web browsing and up to 10 hours over WiFi. The striking Retina display is sure to delight the customers promising the highest resolution display ever offered by a handset.
This resolution is made possible as it packs four times as many pixels in the 3.5-inch screen. Speaking about the launch Vodafone said, “Vodafone will launch iPhone 4, the thinnest Smartphone in the world with the highest resolution display ever built into a phone, in India in the coming months.”
iPhone 4 comes with a 5 megapixel camera with a built in LED flash and 5x digital zoom. Thanks to its illumination sensor now you can click away great pictures even in low lighting. A single flip and a tap would enable you to capture your self portraits through the front facing camera. All this with macro and auto focus feature is a treat for the customers.
iPhone 4 makes multitasking , the much awaited feature a reality. Now one can switch between third party apps without slowing the phone performance. Truly as put in by Steve Jobs "beyond a doubt, the most precise thing and one of the most beautiful things we've ever made"
- iPhone 4 to be launched in India by Vodafone and in UK by 5 mobile players
- iPhone 4 coming to India, Vodafone plans to launch iPhone 4G in India
- iPhone 4 set for launch in India on Airtel and Vodafone network
- iPhone 4 launch in India, Apple ready to create waves in India in September
- iPhone 4 all set to hit Indian shores by September 2010
- iPhone 3GS price in India, iPhone 3GS price and features after discount
- Airtel, Aircel to bring iPhone 4 in coming months, price yet to be revealed
- iPad 2 vs. Xoom vs. Galaxy Tab vs. Playbook: price and weight comparison
- How to Block Phone Numbers on Apple iPhone, Tips to Block Phone Numbers
- iPad 2, price, features, release time and more on second generation iPad
- MacBook Air unveiled in India features in iLife 11 at price Rs 72900
- iPhone finally gets Google Voice app in the US only, will not work on iPad
- iPad Vs. Playbook: which is better tablet player for price and features
- iTunes Store to unwrap The Beatles catalog for download, trasfer to iPhone
- Anti-iPhone- no-frills, no feature phone that just makes calls nothing else