iPhone 4 problem: Guide to hold iPhone 4 to avoid signal strength reduction
The iPhone 4 on its delivery to its customers according to the promise by Apple, was received with the problem of signal loss on touching at the rim of the iPhone 4. The problem being that, if the user makes a call touching the iPhone 4 at some parts of the rim, the signal reception suddenly drops very low.
This can result in disconnected calls when holding the iPhone 4 by the left hand, or loss of connectivity for that matter. The problem arises only when touching the left rim, while it does not occur while touching the right rim of the iPhone 4.
When Apple had announced about the iPhone 4 aluminum rims, he had mentioned about it as a new antenna technology of providing better signal reception strength, and will benefit GSM, UMTS, Bluetooth Wi-Fi and GPS features of the phone.
- iPhone 4 problem: signal receptor gets covered when used by a left hander
- iPhone 4 antenna problem: cheap and custom made solution with wristband
- iPhone 4 Review: Apple launched at WWDC 2010 with same OS as of iPad
- iPhone 4 to enter in India with Vodafone soon
- iPhone 4 coming to India, Vodafone plans to launch iPhone 4G in India
- iPhone 3GS price in India, iPhone 3GS price and features after discount
- Airtel, Aircel to bring iPhone 4 in coming months, price yet to be revealed
- iPad 2 vs. Xoom vs. Galaxy Tab vs. Playbook: price and weight comparison
- How to Block Phone Numbers on Apple iPhone, Tips to Block Phone Numbers
- iPad 2, price, features, release time and more on second generation iPad
- MacBook Air unveiled in India features in iLife 11 at price Rs 72900
- iPhone finally gets Google Voice app in the US only, will not work on iPad
- iPad Vs. Playbook: which is better tablet player for price and features
- iTunes Store to unwrap The Beatles catalog for download, trasfer to iPhone
- Anti-iPhone- no-frills, no feature phone that just makes calls nothing else