iPhone 4 pre Order: Things to know before pre ordering Apple iPhone 4
Today is the day that the Apple iPhone4 gets pre ordered, sale of which is going to start from the 24th of this month. The preorder can be made at any of the Apple and AT&T outlets and online as well. The Apple server taking the orders had been down some time ago but it is up and running now. Here is a brief overview of the things that you should know before placing an order for your iPhone 4.
Any customer can order for his iPhone from either of the two sites that is the AT&T or the Apple home site along with this, one can either get it delivered to his doorstep or go and pick up the same from the nearest Apple or AT&T outlet.
However, the company has said that it will not be able to cater the requirement of white color iPhone4 for its customers during the preorder days. So, if you are desperately looking for the white color phone you will have to take your chances and stand in a queue at your nearest Apple, AT&T, Radio Shack, BestBuy and wall mart outlets and hope of getting a white Apple iPhone4 there.
While buying the Apple iPhone4 you will have to carry the following personal information with yourself your current wireless phone number, billing ZIP code, and the last four digits of your social security number. New iPhone users will also need to provide their full name, email, home and billing addresses, social security number, date of birth and your primary place of use.
Another decision that you would need to take is whether or not you will use your AppleiPhone4 handset as a WIFI hotspot for your computer because if you do so you will have to pay an extra of $20 per month. New iPhone owners are going to have to pick one of AT&T's data plans. One can choose between the $15-a-month plan, which offers 200MB of 3G data access or the $20-a-month plan, which offers 2GB of data access per month.
One question that still remains a bit of a mystery is the upgrade criterion, whether or not you will get an upgrade for your old Apple iPhone and what are the criterions that you need to fulfill for the same. Although, most of the people have placed their orders today but if you have missed out on the opportunity do not worry you can get the phone from many outlets once it is available for sale in the market on June 24th.
- iPhone 4 Review: Apple launched at WWDC 2010 with same OS as of iPad
- iPhone 4 to enter in India with Vodafone soon
- iPhone 4 coming to India, Vodafone plans to launch iPhone 4G in India
- iPhone 4 to be launched in India by Vodafone and in UK by 5 mobile players
- iPhone 4 from Apple is competitive and heavy loaded Vs Google Android 2.2
- iPhone 3GS price in India, iPhone 3GS price and features after discount
- Airtel, Aircel to bring iPhone 4 in coming months, price yet to be revealed
- iPad 2 vs. Xoom vs. Galaxy Tab vs. Playbook: price and weight comparison
- How to Block Phone Numbers on Apple iPhone, Tips to Block Phone Numbers
- iPad 2, price, features, release time and more on second generation iPad
- MacBook Air unveiled in India features in iLife 11 at price Rs 72900
- iPhone finally gets Google Voice app in the US only, will not work on iPad
- iPad Vs. Playbook: which is better tablet player for price and features
- iTunes Store to unwrap The Beatles catalog for download, trasfer to iPhone
- Anti-iPhone- no-frills, no feature phone that just makes calls nothing else