iPhone 4 launch in India, Apple ready to create waves in India in September
Apple iPhone 4, the most successful launch of Apple so far has created waves in US and is moving eastwards. Yes, the world’s most awaited and talked about gadget will be seen in the hands of its Indian fans as iPhone 4 is soon to be launched in India.
Come September and Apple iPhone 4 freaks will get the opportunity to lay their hands on what the world is raving about, the iPhone 4. The device is world’s thinnest smatphone that comes with world’s highest resolution display.
It was only June 7th of this year when the world saw Apple CEO Steve Jobs introducing the iPhone 4 at the San Francisco conference. And very recently the US counter part managed to lay their hands off this wonderful device, on June 25th. And as expected the smartphone took the Americans by storm with whooping number of pre order bookings and large queues out side Apple Store.
The mass hysteria that the device managed to create was never experienced ever in the gadget history by any of the manufacturer. And now Apple aims to launch it in 88 more countries this September including India.
Apple iPhone is officially announced with AT&T as its carrier and in Indian context, it will be Airtel and Vodafone named as the official iPhone 4 carriers. The price of iPhone in US for the 16 GB version is set at $199 and the 32GB version is tagged at $299. The price of iPhone 4 in India, though not officially announced by Apple as yet, but is anticipated to be bit higher. For the 16GB an Indian buyer is expected to shell about Rs. 35,000 whereas for the 32GB version he should be ready to pay around Rs. 41,500.
The iPhone 4 is slimmer than its predecessors measuring 0.37 inch with double resolution this time. Its 960 x 640 pixel resolution makes it the world’s highest resolution in any phone. Though the device came with a couple of glitches when the iPhone reviews were leaked all over the web but it is believed that complaints like poor reception and yellow dotted line on retina display will soon be rectified by Apple. Till then it remains to be seen whether India receives this amazing piece of technological mastery with both hands?
- iPhone 4 Review: Apple launched at WWDC 2010 with same OS as of iPad
- iPhone 4 coming to India, Vodafone plans to launch iPhone 4G in India
- iPhone 4 to be launched in India by Vodafone and in UK by 5 mobile players
- iPhone 4 set for launch in India on Airtel and Vodafone network
- iPhone 4 from Apple is competitive and heavy loaded Vs Google Android 2.2
- iPhone 3GS price in India, iPhone 3GS price and features after discount
- Airtel, Aircel to bring iPhone 4 in coming months, price yet to be revealed
- iPad 2 vs. Xoom vs. Galaxy Tab vs. Playbook: price and weight comparison
- How to Block Phone Numbers on Apple iPhone, Tips to Block Phone Numbers
- iPad 2, price, features, release time and more on second generation iPad
- MacBook Air unveiled in India features in iLife 11 at price Rs 72900
- iPhone finally gets Google Voice app in the US only, will not work on iPad
- iPad Vs. Playbook: which is better tablet player for price and features
- iTunes Store to unwrap The Beatles catalog for download, trasfer to iPhone
- Anti-iPhone- no-frills, no feature phone that just makes calls nothing else