iPhone 4 from Apple is competitive and heavy loaded Vs Google Android 2.2
Last month Google Android 2.2 code named Froyo operating system was launched for smartphone segment. Market experts were assessing that Google Android 2.2 have huge potential to dominate smartphone market worldwide and challenge Apple iPhone present domination. But now Apple has hit back with iPhone 4 smarter version launch which is not only leaner and meaner but remarkably stylish, powerful and dominating.
Eco-friendly iPhone 4 is designed specially keeping in mind to reduce affect on nature. iPhone 4 is powered with exciting features those are stunning display quality, intelligent sensory and connectivity system technology, brilliant dual camera on rear and front and upgraded Mac operating system. Prior to world wide conference of developers Apple committed to iPhone lovers to surprise them with launch of iPhone 4, and to some extent it has infused excitement and enthusiasm but surprise element was missing after launch as nothing really unique and awe-struck feature were availalbe on iPhone 4.
However, iPhone 4 can be categorized as one of the powerful smartphone machine launched among Android 2.2 OS powered smartphones, Samsung Galaxy S and HTC Aria. Retina display technology on iPhone 4 is integrated with 3.5 inches diagonal touchscreen which is resistant to finger print on screen and have 960x640 pixel resolution. There are 5 megapixel camera on rear and high-quality VGA camera on front for video calling. 3.5 mm stereo jack is available to connect headphone and speakers, and also microphone and speakers are built in on iPhone 4 smartphone.
iPhone 4 connectivity is smarter than pervious version, with Wi-Fi system integration, bluetooth 2.1 with EDR technology, USB 2.0 port and GPS with digital compass feature. Sensory technology on iPhone 4 is also advance, where three-axis gyro technology, accelerometer, proximity sensor and lighting ambient sensory are integrated for various functional comfort. iPhone 4 have support for various document formats such as pdf, pptx, vcf, html, docx, gif, xls, jpg etc. and also latest audio and video formats support has been included.
iPhone 4 is available in 16GB and 32 GB variants and white or black design with colorful bumpers in white, black, blue, green, orange and pink. iPhone 4 16GB smartphone has been expected to be priced at 199 dollars and 32GB iPhone 4 to be priced at 299 dollars.
- iPhone 4 Review: Apple launched at WWDC 2010 with same OS as of iPad
- iPhone 4 pre Order: Things to know before pre ordering Apple iPhone 4
- iPhone 4 review: Apple raises the bar of smartphone with amazing features,
- iPhone 4 having problem in the first week of delivery by Apple to customers
- iPhone 4 launch in India, Apple ready to create waves in India in September
- iPhone 3GS price in India, iPhone 3GS price and features after discount
- Airtel, Aircel to bring iPhone 4 in coming months, price yet to be revealed
- iPad 2 vs. Xoom vs. Galaxy Tab vs. Playbook: price and weight comparison
- How to Block Phone Numbers on Apple iPhone, Tips to Block Phone Numbers
- iPad 2, price, features, release time and more on second generation iPad
- MacBook Air unveiled in India features in iLife 11 at price Rs 72900
- iPhone finally gets Google Voice app in the US only, will not work on iPad
- iPad Vs. Playbook: which is better tablet player for price and features
- iTunes Store to unwrap The Beatles catalog for download, trasfer to iPhone
- Anti-iPhone- no-frills, no feature phone that just makes calls nothing else