iPhone 4 all set to hit Indian shores by September 2010
iPhone 4 is going to enter Indian mobile market in September this year with the help of Vodafone and Airtel in India. Indian smartphone aficionados were eagerly awaiting for the launch of iPhone 4 and the speculations has been confirmed by two major operators, Vodafone and Airtel.
Apple confirmed that iPhone 4 will also be launched in India along with other 88 nations worldwide in September 2010. But iPhone 4 will only be available on tariff plans with Vodafone and Airtel, Indian customers will not be allowed to opt for any other network operator.
In India, Apple has small share in smartphone sector, and moreover, smartphone market in India is not mature and extensive enough to offer multitude of sales. Nevertheless, Indian smartphone market possess huge potential, and high growth rate is a proof to support Indian smartphone market unbounded potentialities. At present, low range mobile market is on the rocks, and witnessing startling growth rate per quarter, whereas high end mobile market is growing at double pace in India.
Nokia, Samsung and LG are big players in Indian mobile market situation but Indian mobile companies in low and mid range mobile markets are fast catching up well established brands. Indian rural mobile market has also been tapped as one of the biggest mobile market potential for mobile companies, and this has provoked them to focus on low range mobile phones in India.
Well coming over to iPhone 4 launch in September, Indian customers response to iPhone 4 could expected to be positive enough to offer good sales. But Samsung India has recently raked in Samsung Galaxy smartphone in India, which is assessed to be one of the best smartphone in world, has not be able to garner better sales despite excellent marketing. Though iPhone 4 is believed to be best smartphone in world not one of the best, and also, Indian luxury market customers believes in Apple brand and iPhone has been their favorite for a while which has garnered decent sales in India.
Keeping aside all the speculations and unconfirmed conclusions, iPhone 4 is definitely be a huge buzz in India despite recent iPhone 4 rumors about network problem and other technical glitches. Indians could expect to purchase iPhone 4 16 GB model at Rs. 35,000 and iPhone 4 32GB model at Rs. 40,000. Vodafone and Airtel have acquired special privilege to sell iPhone 4 in India on their network carrier.
- iPhone 4 Review: Apple launched at WWDC 2010 with same OS as of iPad
- iPhone 4 to enter in India with Vodafone soon
- iPhone 4 coming to India, Vodafone plans to launch iPhone 4G in India
- iPhone 4 to be launched in India by Vodafone and in UK by 5 mobile players
- iPhone 4 from Apple is competitive and heavy loaded Vs Google Android 2.2
- iPhone 3GS price in India, iPhone 3GS price and features after discount
- Airtel, Aircel to bring iPhone 4 in coming months, price yet to be revealed
- iPad 2 vs. Xoom vs. Galaxy Tab vs. Playbook: price and weight comparison
- How to Block Phone Numbers on Apple iPhone, Tips to Block Phone Numbers
- iPad 2, price, features, release time and more on second generation iPad
- MacBook Air unveiled in India features in iLife 11 at price Rs 72900
- iPhone finally gets Google Voice app in the US only, will not work on iPad
- iPad Vs. Playbook: which is better tablet player for price and features
- iTunes Store to unwrap The Beatles catalog for download, trasfer to iPhone
- Anti-iPhone- no-frills, no feature phone that just makes calls nothing else