iPhone 4 Review: Apple launched at WWDC 2010 with same OS as of iPad
In the Worldwide Developers Conference 2010 in San Francisco, Apple CEO Steve Jobs came with the announcement of the next generation iPhone model - iPhone 4. However, it seems that Apple is getting encircled by its plans and announcements. This is so because, after the launch of iPhone 3G the market of first generation iPhone was finished. It seems that same is going to happen with 3G also. The company has decided to sell Apple iPhone 4 at $199 holding a contract of two years in U.S.
iPhone 4 will be available in two different versions. One would be available in a 16GB version which will cost $199 and the other would be 32GB version costing $299. At the same time to differentiate between the O.S. of iPhone 4G and iPad, Apple has decided to upgrade the OS4.0 (which was announced as OS for iPhone 4) to iOS4. The upgrades will be available soon.
With the new iPhone 4, Apple has added extra high-resolutions screen called the 'Retina Display'. The size of the display is 3.5-inch multi-touch, offering 960x640 pixel resolution at 326 pixels per inch. This means you will be provided with fine images and more marvelous graphics display while watching photos and playing games. It also offers you this IPS technology which offer 800:1 contrast ratio that is supposed to be four times better than the previous generation iPhone’s.
Apart from that, both front display and back panel of iPhone 4 shows the perfect effort of Apple. The iPhone 4G comes with a thin 9.3mm body with a metallic frame surrounding the body. That metallic frame also does the work of an antenna. More interestingly, the back front is made glossy, which resembles the front part. However, to avoid the fingerprint patches Apple has decided to provide oleophobic coating.
The iPhone 4 is just 9.3mm thick and is pretty much similar to what we saw in the leaked photos that soared on the web and is 24 percent thinner than the iPhone 3GS. It has a 3.5mm headset jack, sleep-wake up button and secondary mic on the top. The bottom of the iPhone 4 covers the primary mic, speaker and 30-pin connector port. The volume control is also there at the sides. Apple has adopted box like structure for the new iPhone 4 model. The body binding has been done using stainless steel rims.
- iPhone 4 review: Apple raises the bar of smartphone with amazing features,
- iPhone 4 review: glass, LCD retina display, call reception needs correction
- iPhone 4 to be launched in India by Vodafone and in UK by 5 mobile players
- iPhone 4 from Apple is competitive and heavy loaded Vs Google Android 2.2
- iPhone 4 pre Order: Things to know before pre ordering Apple iPhone 4
- iPhone 3GS price in India, iPhone 3GS price and features after discount
- Airtel, Aircel to bring iPhone 4 in coming months, price yet to be revealed
- iPad 2 vs. Xoom vs. Galaxy Tab vs. Playbook: price and weight comparison
- How to Block Phone Numbers on Apple iPhone, Tips to Block Phone Numbers
- iPad 2, price, features, release time and more on second generation iPad
- MacBook Air unveiled in India features in iLife 11 at price Rs 72900
- iPhone finally gets Google Voice app in the US only, will not work on iPad
- iPad Vs. Playbook: which is better tablet player for price and features
- iTunes Store to unwrap The Beatles catalog for download, trasfer to iPhone
- Anti-iPhone- no-frills, no feature phone that just makes calls nothing else