iPhone 4: a grisly problem discovered, cold response by Apple CEO!
The exquisite treasure from the house of Apple, the iPhone 4, after its launch with innovative ideas and novel attributes, have intrigued quite a craze among the crowd, all anxiously waiting for the day when the revolutionary iPhone 4 shall reach their hands. But now it seems like that the wait for the tech-savvy device has been over, and the iPhone 4 has reached the customers, who had pre-ordered their ones.
But to the disappointment of not just one or two, but millions of customers, a problem, though not a minor one, was recognized in the device, and this caused quite a discomfort for the buyers. The problem recognized was that the signal strength reduces to very low when held by the left rim of the iPhone 4. Thus, if people are talking on their new iPhone 4 holding on the left hand, then the call or connectivity might get disconnected. Quite shocking!
When Apple CEO had proclaimed about the aluminum rims of the iPhone 4, he had cited about it as a novel antenna technology of supporting better signal reception strength, and will benefit GSM, UMTS, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and GPS features of the phone.
Even for the safety of the rims, the buyer needs to get the Bumpers by paying an additional sum of $29. Jobs simply responded - "Just avoid holding it in that way", reported CNET.
But the inert and cold response of Apple CEO has brought in no route for the end customers with the iPhone 4, and they have to fine-tune to the glitch of the device, according to the route preferred by Apple. A solution to the problem was expected from the side of Apple, but it seems like ho-one is bothered. A weakening link can be sensed!
- iPhone 4: Greatly hyped iMovie app not supported by iPhone 3GS!
- iPhone 4: Retina Display, A sought after feature of the iPhone 4, a review
- iPhone 4 catches fire: another grisly problem at the door of Apple
- iPhone 4 problem: Guide to hold iPhone 4 to avoid signal strength reduction
- iPhone 4 having problem in the first week of delivery by Apple to customers
- iPhone 3GS price in India, iPhone 3GS price and features after discount
- Airtel, Aircel to bring iPhone 4 in coming months, price yet to be revealed
- iPad 2 vs. Xoom vs. Galaxy Tab vs. Playbook: price and weight comparison
- How to Block Phone Numbers on Apple iPhone, Tips to Block Phone Numbers
- iPad 2, price, features, release time and more on second generation iPad
- MacBook Air unveiled in India features in iLife 11 at price Rs 72900
- iPhone finally gets Google Voice app in the US only, will not work on iPad
- iPad Vs. Playbook: which is better tablet player for price and features
- iTunes Store to unwrap The Beatles catalog for download, trasfer to iPhone
- Anti-iPhone- no-frills, no feature phone that just makes calls nothing else