iPhone 4: Retina Display, A sought after feature of the iPhone 4, a review
The latest sensation from the home of Apple, is the iPhone 4, a revolutionary trend-setter in the field of mobile industry. Being accompanied by innovative and interesting features, the iPhone 4 seems to make a good style icon. A proper mix of vogue with technology is what has been achieved through this appealing device. The iPhone 4 has been the first one among other contemporary handsets in a lot of interesting features, one of them being the facet of Retina Display.
The Retina Display feature of the iPhone 4 seems to be a proper blend of innovation with technology. Claimed to be the “sharpest, most-vibrant, highest resolution phone screen ever” by Apple, the Retina Display feature of the iPhone 4 provides detailed display of text, images, graphics, at any size. This seems quite innovative, as many other contemporary handsets do not provide clear detailed display at the zoomed-in sizes.
There is even a proper reason for the above made claim, and the reason being that the pixel density provided by the Retina Display facet of the iPhone 4 is very high, and individual pixel differentiation is not possible by the human eye, at any size of the image. This is quite a novel feature, and seems to be perfect for the purposes of reading text especially.
In a 3.5 inch (diagonal) screen of the iPhone 4, the pixels packed into the display screen is said to be four times of the pixels packed in the earlier versions of the iPhones. This shall provide quite a huge difference in the experience of viewing images or texts. The pixel density of 326 pixels per inch, makes the viewing continuous at any size of graphics.
The phone 4 Retina Display makes use of the “IPS”- in plane switching, which means that the screen will be able to achieve a wider viewing angle at any position of holding the iPhone 4. Also offering four times better contrast ratio, the Retina Display of the iPhone 4 provides a much better picture quality than the previous versions, brighter whites and darker blacks. Quite impressive!
Even the Retina Display glass is chemically strengthened for scratch resistance and durability. With ambient light sensor and LED backlighting, this facet seems to be quite inspiring, and worth the try!
- iPhone 4: Greatly hyped iMovie app not supported by iPhone 3GS!
- iPhone 4: a grisly problem discovered, cold response by Apple CEO!
- iPhone 4 review: glass, LCD retina display, call reception needs correction
- iPhone 3GS price in India, iPhone 3GS price and features after discount
- iPhone 3GS in India on Airtel network, 8GB phone at price Rs. 29,500
- Airtel, Aircel to bring iPhone 4 in coming months, price yet to be revealed
- iPad 2 vs. Xoom vs. Galaxy Tab vs. Playbook: price and weight comparison
- How to Block Phone Numbers on Apple iPhone, Tips to Block Phone Numbers
- iPad 2, price, features, release time and more on second generation iPad
- MacBook Air unveiled in India features in iLife 11 at price Rs 72900
- iPhone finally gets Google Voice app in the US only, will not work on iPad
- iPad Vs. Playbook: which is better tablet player for price and features
- iTunes Store to unwrap The Beatles catalog for download, trasfer to iPhone
- Anti-iPhone- no-frills, no feature phone that just makes calls nothing else
- iPhone app that measures happiness proves wandering mind is unhappy mind