Yamaha R15 version 2.0 Features, Yamaha R15 version 2.0 Features list, launch
The new version of Yamaha R15 version 2.0 launch will be in Sept 6th, 2011. Yamaha R15 version 2.0 will be available in India at a quite affordable price. Yamaha R15 version 2.0 bike is released by the Indian subsidiary of Yamaha Motors and it has been awaited by the motorcycle fans in a frenzy of anticipation.
Yamaha R15 version 2.0 features has reached excellence in performance and in style as well. It has been carefully redesigned and as Yamaha itself advertises it, the new Yamaha R15 Version 2.0 is leaner and meaner so brace yourself for a stylish new experience.
Yamaha R15 version 2.0 features have been confirmed to have undergone a major facelift. The mechanics and designers at the Yamaha laboratories have worked hard and have submitted the bike to many tests so that it has an excellent performance.
Yamaha R15 version 2.0 features gives a sportier appearance featuring a fatter rubber, a new exhaust, brand new allow wheels. In addition, the seat is split and its riding position has changed and has become more sporty. Moreover, Yamaha R15 version 2.0 features a tyre hugger and a crankcase all coated with black powder.
Throughout the past months, Yamaha R15 version 2.0 was kept as an invaluable secret by Yamaha. All insight we could get about Yamaha R15 version 2.0 features list was from accidental photos that leaked to sites. Thus, all we could mention was assumptions and speculations on its features and its appearance.
However, all anticipation will soon come to an end shortly because the official premiere and launch of Yamaha R15 version 2.0 bike will take place on September 6th.
All we assume at the moment, at least, is that Yamaha R15 version 2.0 features includes a 149.8cc single cylinder 4 stroke engine with 4 valves, because that is the exact specification the earlier version of it used to sport. All we have to do is to be patient for a couple of weeks more, until this rumoured wonder of Indian Motors Yamaha is officially launched.
Yamaha R15 version 2.0 price in India is expected to be Rs. 1.107 lac (ex show room Delhi) which will be in comparison to Yamaha R15 base model price in India.
Yamaha R15 version 2.0 price in Mumbai, Banagalore, Chennai, Pune and other cities will vary little based n local taxes.
- Suzuki Hayate 110 Price in India, Suzuki Hayate 110 Features, Mileage 60
- Bajaj Pulsar 200NS Price
- TVS Star City Price in India, Upgraded TVS Star City 2012 Features, Specs
- Bajaj KTM Duke 200 Price in India, Bajaj KTM Duke 200 Features and Booking
- New Bajaj Boxer 150cc price
- Triumph bikes launch in India in 2012, Triumph bikes price and launch
- Hero Honda Glamour price Hero Honda Glamour price and mileage up to 80 kmpl
- Bajaj Ninja 250 R price, Bajaj Ninja 250R price and Features Review
- New Bajaj Boxer Price, Bajaj Boxer 125CC launch 2011, mileage, Bajaj Boxer
- Bajaj Discover 125cc price, Discover 125 cc mileage, power good combination