Wynncom launches 7 affordable and feature rich dual SIM handsets in India
Wynncom unveiled a new range of affordable mobile phones marketed under Wynncom brand. The price range of the phone starts from Rs. 1,500 to Rs. 5,000. The seven mobile phones launched by Wynncom are dual SIM mobile phones that come with an array of features.
The seven Wynncom mobile phones launched are: Wynncom Y10, Wynncom Y11, Wynncom Y20, Wynncom Y21, Wynncom Y22, Wynncom Y30 and Wynncom Y50. Let’s take a quick look at the features and specifications of each of them.
Wynncom Y10 is a bar phone black in color with a 128 x 128 pixels display and comes with an FM radio, games and ringtone choices. Wynncom Y 11 is again a bar phone in black color with a 1.8 inch 128 x 160 pixels display that comes with a GPRS connectivity and MP3 player. The phone also has FM radio with Schedule recording feature and offers games and ring tones too.
Wynncom Y20 bar phone comes with a 0.3 MP camera and 640 x 480 pixels VGA together with video capture feature. It also has a 3.5mm audio jack, MP 3 player, FM radio with recording and comes in black and red colors.
Wynncom Y21 is a black bar phone with a 128 x 128 pixels resolution display and FM radio with recording. The phone also offers a choice of ringtone and gaming features with MP 3 player without a camera. Wynncom Y 22 comes with 128 x 160 pixels 1.8 inch display with GPRS connectivity, MP3 player and FM radio with schedule recording and telescopic antenna.
The phone comes with video capture feature also. Wynncom Y30 bar phone boasts of a bigger 2.2 inch display with 2 MP camera with 1600 x 1200 pixels resolution. Available in black and red colors the phone has video capture, Bluetooth with A2DP, GPRS, WAP, MP3 player and FM radio.
Last but not the least Wynncom Y50 has a 2.4 inch display with 2 MP camera with a resolution of 1600 x 1200 pixels, digital zoom and flash. It has EDGE, MP3 player, trackball, FM radio, Bluetooth with A2DP and Java support. It also comes with AIO messenger, social networking and multimedia apps. Actor Saif Ali Khan has been roped in by the company as its brand ambassador present at the launch ceremony.
Wynncom which is an Indian brand and a subsidiary of SAR group claims to be the first handset brand to release its phones simultaneously through PAN India network of over 400 distributors and 2,500 retail outlets in the country.
With the launch of 7 type of dual SIM mobiles, Wynncom wants to be among top 3 handset makers in India in next 2 years period.
- Wynncom launches 7 DUAL SIM mobile in India at price range of Rs. 1500-5000
- Wynncom dual SIM mobile phones launched with good features and price
- Wynncom 7 dual SIM mobiles in price range Rs. 1500 to 5000 launched in India
- Wynncom 7 Dual SIM Price
- Wynncom brings 7 dual SIM (GSM+GSM) mobile phones in India
- Obi Alligator S454 price in India
- Xolo Q1100 Price in India
- XOLO Q800 X-Edition Price in India
- Gionee GPAD G2 price in India
- Salora FonTab price in India
- Nikon D7100 DSLR Price in India
- Intel XOLO X500 Price in India
- Idea Ivory Price in India
- Doro PhoneEasy 740 Price in India, Doro PhoneEasy 740 Features 5MP Camera
- Beetel GD777 Price in India, Beetel GD777 Features FM Radio, Music player