Volkswagen Polo launch in India at attractive Price and good Specifications
After leaving the audiences gaping at its lovely hatchback model at Delhi Auto Expo 2010, Volkswagen Polo, smart mini car will be soon racing on the Indian roads. Volkswagen Polo is expected to hit the market by the first quarter of the next financial year. This VW small car will be available with1.2l petrol and 1.2l diesel engines.
The three different models of Volkswagen polo will be available namely Trendline, Comfortline and Highline. The petrol Trendline model will be at price at Rs 4.34 lac while the diesel trend line model will be at price at Rs 5.2 lac. The ex showroom price of high line diesel version will be about 6.7 lac.
Volkswagen Polo Features
Volkswagen Polo from the stables of European Automobile manufacturer which was taken over by Tata Motors will be the first car to roll out from Chakan, Pune in India. Volkswagen Polo features include high end security features like centralized locking system, anti theft immobilizer and power door locks.
The dual airbags and side curtain airbags as added safety measures for the passengers sitting in both front as well as rear seats. The well organized interiors with beautiful upholstery make this car owner’s delight.
Volkswagen Polo Specifications
Volkswagen Polo has been designed using the stylish sporty looks from Audi cars. People are going to compare the exteriors of this sports car to already launched versions of Santro Xing and maruti Swift. But the strategically placed rear and front fog lamps give this car a distinctive look.
Volkswagen Polo is available in four different types of engine with the minimum engine capacity being 44kw and 60 BHP to the maximum power of 105 BHP. This car offers better fuel efficiency due to lesser body weight and improved dynamics. The electronic stabilization system helps you to enjoy bump free ride on Indian roads.
Volkswagen Polo Price India: Volkswagen polo price in India for different models are as follows:
- Volkswagen Polo Trendline MPFI Petrol 1.2 Litre engine at price Rs. 434,000
- Volkswagen Polo Comfortline MPFI petrol 1.2L at price Rs. 483,000
- Volkswagen Polo Highline petrol MPFI 1.2 L at price Rs 570,000
- Volkswagen Polo Highline petrol MPFI 1.6 L at price Rs 604,000
- Volkswagen Polo Trendline CRDI Diesel 1.2 L at price Rs. 499.000
- Volkswagen Polo Comfortline CRDI Diesel 1.2 L at price Rs 549,000
- Volkswagen Polo Highline diesel CRDI 1.2L at price Rs. 639,000
Drive home this Volkswagen polo petrol car this April 2010.
- Honda Brio price in India, Honda Brio Petrol model price in India
- Force One SUV price
- Honda CR-V Crossover 2012 launch in India, Honda CR-V Crossover price India
- Chevrolet Beat diesel price in India, Beat diesel price, features ideal car
- GM Beat now with diesel model launch in July 2011, GM Beat price in India
- Spark 800, GM Chevrolet Spark 800 compact car to be launched by 2011
- Honda Brio launch, Honda Brio price: urban car designed for congested roads
- Camaro launch in India, Camaro launch date and price, Camaro price in India
- Volkswagen Vento Technical Specification, Volkswagen Vento Review, VW India
- Honda readies to launch new face lifted Jazz on Indian shores in 2011