Triumph bikes launch in India in 2012, Triumph bikes price and launch
Triumph bikes Price in India and launch
Britain-based motorcycle company Triumph is all set to enter the Indian bike market before the end of next year. Triumph, the makers of legendary motorcycles is an over 100 years old company that is all set to start selling its range of bikes in the country. The company has appointed top management and also plans to appoint dealerships across the nation to sell its bikes.
We are still unclear about the Triumph line of bikes that will be sold in India but experts speculate that the British maker will bring in Triumph Bonneville, Thruxton, Triumph 800 and 800XC, Triumph Speed Triple and the Rocket III here in India. Triumph manufacturers various bikes under the segments of classic, cruisers, adventure, supersports and roadsters in the range of 675cc to 2,300cc.
In India Triumph is most likely to bring its bikes as CBUs with capacity of 800cc to save itself from the lengthy homologation process. As Triumph is in the early process of establishing its operations in the country, the company spokesman in unable to render the exact information about what and when its products will be available on sale. But he made it clear that by year 2012 the company will enter the Indian shores with its range of bikes by establishing its own company here and not by any kind of JV with existing dealers.
Triumph bikes launch
Triumph sees India as a very crucial motorcycle and has assessed it carefully before deciding to enter here. The company aims for a comprehensive growth from the Indian market and see India as the next step in their global business model.
The cost of Triumph bikes is still now known to us but we expect them to be really dear as they will be coming as imported pieces. We recently heard Triumph Speed Triple to cost Rs. 12 lac in India so be prepared to see a hefty price tag for these uber- luxury motorcycles in India, Harley Davidson are you listening?
Tags: Triumph bikes price in India, Triumph bikes price and features, Triumph bikes price and launch, Triumph bikes launch in India, Triumph bikes price in Delhi, Triumph bikes price in Bangalore, Triumph bikes price in Chennai, Triumph bikes price in Mumbai
- Suzuki Hayate 110 Price in India, Suzuki Hayate 110 Features, Mileage 60
- Bajaj Pulsar 200NS Price
- TVS Star City Price in India, Upgraded TVS Star City 2012 Features, Specs
- Bajaj KTM Duke 200 Price in India, Bajaj KTM Duke 200 Features and Booking
- New Bajaj Boxer 150cc price
- Yamaha R15 version 2.0 Price
- Hero Honda Glamour price Hero Honda Glamour price and mileage up to 80 kmpl
- Bajaj Ninja 250 R price, Bajaj Ninja 250R price and Features Review
- New Bajaj Boxer Price, Bajaj Boxer 125CC launch 2011, mileage, Bajaj Boxer
- Bajaj Discover 125cc price, Discover 125 cc mileage, power good combination