Toshiba all set to launch affordable Satellite series Laptops in India
Toshiba India is all set to launch affordable Satellite series laptops in India, which are remarkably best in lines of high end mobile laptop technology. Toshiba India recent introduction of Satellite laptops marks Toshiba strategy to find extensive exposure in Indian computer market.
Indian computer market segment is consisted of two third of desktop computers and rest are the notebooks. Notebook sale in India is presently witnessing a 72 percent growth, and many International companies including Toshiba India are eyeing this growth. Overall Indian market had registered whopping 33 percent growth in first quarter of 2010 year.
Toshiba India aiming to expand further has unveiled Satellite series in the range of low price market segment in India. Toshiba Satellite are smart, light, pocketable and simultaneously pocket-friendly, available in blue, carbon gray, black, red and brown colors.
Toshiba India Satellite range includes Satellite L635, L645, L655 and L675 in 13-inch, 14-inch, 15.6-inch and 17.3-inch screen display variant respectively. Most of the Satellite L600 series laptop will be powered by new i processors by Intel, though few might have AMD series processor.
Toshiba Satellite laptop RAM could range from 2 to 4 GB DDR3 technology RAM and also Satellite laptops could have hard disk in range of 160 to 500 GB memory. Moreover, all Toshiba Satellite laptops will have Wi-Fi hotspot, integrated web-cam, DVD writer, Data card readers, USB socket and many more.
Display technology on Satellite Toshiba laptops will have high-definition LED backlight TFT display technology at max resolution of WXGA. Few of Satellite Toshiba laptops will also have graphic card integrated of Intel. Satellite Toshiba laptops will have genuine windows 7 home premium operating system pre-loaded.
Toshiba Satellite could range from Rs. 18,000 to Rs. 25,000 approximately, which, however, is comparatively lesser than other counterparts in India, who’re offering same laptop technology at higher price range.
Toshiba Inc. is one of the renowned Japanese company in world, who’re offering latest laptop technology worldwide at competitive price and credible brand reputation. In India, Toshiba do not have enough exposure, and with recent progress, it seems they’re planning to focus more India in Asian market and also tap greater chunk in Indian computer technology market.
- Toshiba Satellite L630 laptop launch at price Rs 38869 for young Indians
- Toshiba AC100 MID launch at price Rs 18,721 in India: Toshiba features
- Toshiba Satellite L510-P410A Price
- Toshiba Libretto intros limited edition- dual screen tablet at price USD1099
- MSI launches 14 Laptop in 5 Series at affordable Price for Indian consumers
- Obi Alligator S454 price in India
- Xolo Q1100 Price in India
- XOLO Q800 X-Edition Price in India
- Gionee GPAD G2 price in India
- Salora FonTab price in India
- Nikon D7100 DSLR Price in India
- Intel XOLO X500 Price in India
- Idea Ivory Price in India
- Doro PhoneEasy 740 Price in India, Doro PhoneEasy 740 Features 5MP Camera
- Beetel GD777 Price in India, Beetel GD777 Features FM Radio, Music player