Too much SMS texting on mobile can result in overuse injuries
Undoubtedly we all love sending messages to our dear ones. But beware! You all will be disheartened to read that excessive texting can cause overuse injuries in your body. These days people between the age group of 18-21 are can be seen highly engaged in the activity of texting which directly puts them on the higher risk of injuries. These injuries are similar to those injuries which one experience from spending number of years working on computer.
At the college of Health Professions and Social Work, assistant professor of Epidemiology, Judith Gold in his new research revealed that college students are more probe to neck pain and shoulder pain due to their excessive texting habit.
In the annual meeting of the American public health association, Gold further said, "what we have seen so far is very similar to what we see with office workers who have spent most of their time at a computer." He also added, "The way the body is positioned for texting- stationary shoulders and back with rapidly moving fingers- is similar to the position for typing on a computer."
After this revelation, Judith Gold declared that he along with his team will be assessing the psychological effects that results from excessive texting habit in the upcoming days.
- Obi Alligator S454 price in India
- Xolo Q1100 Price in India
- XOLO Q800 X-Edition Price in India
- Gionee GPAD G2 price in India
- Salora FonTab price in India
- Nikon D7100 DSLR Price in India
- Intel XOLO X500 Price in India
- Idea Ivory Price in India
- Doro PhoneEasy 740 Price in India, Doro PhoneEasy 740 Features 5MP Camera
- Beetel GD777 Price in India, Beetel GD777 Features FM Radio, Music player