Tata launches Indica Vista Drive Tech 4-price, features, variants, reviews
Tata Motors launched its latest Indica Vista Drive Tech 4. The latest launch by Tata Motors is internationally awarded BS4 engine marrying perfectly to the state-of-the-art Eurotech gearboxes. As said by the company, the new Indica Vista Drive Tech 4 helps to deliver an enhanced torque at lower rpm and minimizes vibration and provides easy gear shifting. The car will be available in Quadrajet diesel mode and Safire petrol mode.
The second generation car, Tata Indica Vista Drive Tech 4 promises to deliver an amazing driving experience meeting the Euro IV norms. Tata Motors has also incorporated many more features to its Indica Vista Drive Tech 4. The petrol version is priced at Rs. 3.57 lakhs and the diesel mode is priced at Rs. 4.4 lakhs in India (both ex-showroom price in Delhi).
The new features of the Tata Indica Drive Tech 4 include the latest Drive-by-wire technology, Eurotech gearbox apart from BS4 Complaint engine. The company has also introduced a 4-spoke tilt- adjustable steering wheel, dual air bags for both the driver and the passengers and an Anti-Lock Braking System. The driving seats can now be customized with height-adjustable drivers’ seat to deliver a comfortable driving position.
Design wise, Tata Indica Vista Drive Tech 4 sports a dynamic look with not to be missed sweeping headlamp cluster, chrome handles, central crease on the bonnet and the new grille with eye catching pedal shaped headlamps. The interior of the new Indica Vista Drive Tech 4 is more spacious as the car is wider and longer than its predecessor. The wheelbase is longer this time by 120mm, seats are more comfortable with ergonomic design. The car also features a 2-DIN integrated CD player with USB support and Blue 5 technology in the music system.
- Tata Motors launches Aria: crossover between SUV's power and sedan's luxury
- Tata electric car Indica Vista EV, features, launch and Indica Vista price
- Tata Indica Vista price for petrol model,Tata Indica Vista price for diesel
- Tata Prima Tata Indicruz Tata Vista from Tata Motor at Auto Expo 2010 Delhi
- Tata DoCoMo customers can enjoy Panchtantra and Amar Chitra Katha
- Tata Dolphin Price, Tata Dolphin Launch, Tata Motors upcoming car 2011
- Tata Nano diesel launch in September, Tata Nano diesel booking to open soon
- New Tata Safari coming soon with new engine, interiors, exterior features
- Tata Dolphin cars for launch in 2011, Tata Dolphin features, Specification
- Manza Elan with a facelift of Tata Indigo Manza for launch in 2011
- Tata Nano to come with diesel variant and better features this August
- Jaguar Land Rover wins 80 awards in 2010- Discovery 4 and Jaguar XJ at top
- Tata new car Price
- Nano Car to increase warranty to 4 year, Tata Nano new contract at Rs.99
- Tata Nano extends warranty, Tata Nano New contract at Rs. 99