Tata electric car Indica Vista EV, features, launch and Indica Vista price
Tata Motors announced the manufacture of the four seater fully electric car, the Tata Indica Vista EV this month at a factory in UK-West Midlands, Tata Indica Vista EV would be fully launched in UK market in the summer of 2011. Tata Motors, India's largest automobile company, said today that it is to start manufacturing a limited number of the Tata Indica Vista EV this December for trial only for now.
This would be a 12-month trial, after these trial sessions which is strickly the part of Coventry and Birmingham Low Emission Demonstrator (CABLED) Programme, Tata Motors would be ready to sell Indica Vista EV in Uk and other selected European market.
Tata electric car Indica Vista EV features and specifications
Tata electric car Indica Vista EV features 60 KW motor and is capable of 71mph, the battery of Tata electric car Indica Vista EV is good for 110 miles. Moreover it was revealed that Rover’s supermini was based on the Tata Indica, hence Tata electric car Indica Vista EV looks like a modernised Rover CityRover.
Tata electric car Indica Vista EV features a battery which comes from Swedish manufacturer Miljobil Grenalnd, the drive train from Canadian electrical systems company TM4, and the rest of the kit and ot her embedded features comes from India. The top speed of Tata electric car Indica Vista EV is 71 miles per hour aas is claimes as a family car.
To kickstart the electric car market, Tata electric car Indica Vista was cleared to get the 5,000 pound government subsidy by Department for Transport. The Tata Vista EV plant will start with only 25 workers and expects to assemble 100 cars next year.
Tata electric car Indica Vista EV price
The price of Tata electric car Indica Vista EV
The price of Tata electric car Indica Vista EV will be announced for the Tata Vista EV in summer 2012, near its Tata electric car Indica Vista EV price launch date, but expected to compete with its electric brethren, taking into account the Government’s Plug-In Car Grant worth £5000. For comparison, the Mitsubishi i-MiEV and Nissan Leaf will both cost £23,990.
Tags: Tata electric car Indica Vista EV, Tata electric car Indica Vista EV features, Tata electric car Indica Vista EV launch and Tata electric car Indica Vista EV price
- Tata Dolphin Price, Tata Dolphin Launch, Tata Motors upcoming car 2011
- Tata Nano diesel launch in September, Tata Nano diesel booking to open soon
- New Tata Safari coming soon with new engine, interiors, exterior features
- Tata Dolphin cars for launch in 2011, Tata Dolphin features, Specification
- Manza Elan with a facelift of Tata Indigo Manza for launch in 2011
- Tata Nano to come with diesel variant and better features this August
- Jaguar Land Rover wins 80 awards in 2010- Discovery 4 and Jaguar XJ at top
- Tata new car Price
- Nano Car to increase warranty to 4 year, Tata Nano new contract at Rs.99
- Tata Nano extends warranty, Tata Nano New contract at Rs. 99