Tata Nano new ad campaign in TV also to boost sales in India
Tata Nano soon will have new ad campaign to boost sales in India. The new campaign will also address safety issues especially Nano catching fire recently. The company will restructure its existing campaign for this. So far, it has been advertising on print media only, however now it will also focus on TV ad also.
The new ad campaign is targeted to improve the Tata Nano sale in the market. Company sold around 9,000 cars in first month of its launch which declined to 8,000 (approx) in next month which further declined to over 5,000 in third month of its launch. Surprisingly, passenger car segment in India witnessed 34 percent growth in sales.
Another challenging factor is cancellations of advanced booking for Tata Nano cars. In the initial phase of booking, the company got more than 2 lac bookings. However over a period of time around 30 percent customers have cancelled advanced booking. Also there are customers who are neither cancelling advance booking nor coming for delivery.
Tata Nano ad campaign so far was limited to road shows and print media. In future, company will also advertise on TV and will also increase its dealership base to boost Tata Nano sales in future.
- Tata Indica Vista price for petrol model,Tata Indica Vista price for diesel
- Tata Dolphin Price, Tata Dolphin Launch, Tata Motors upcoming car 2011
- Tata Nano diesel launch in September, Tata Nano diesel booking to open soon
- New Tata Safari coming soon with new engine, interiors, exterior features
- Tata Dolphin cars for launch in 2011, Tata Dolphin features, Specification
- Manza Elan with a facelift of Tata Indigo Manza for launch in 2011
- Tata Nano to come with diesel variant and better features this August
- Jaguar Land Rover wins 80 awards in 2010- Discovery 4 and Jaguar XJ at top
- Tata new car Price
- Tata electric car Indica Vista EV, features, launch and Indica Vista price