Tata Nano Goldplus, Titan to plate the world's cheapest car in gold
You may soon spot a Golden Tata Nano on the Indian roads. Titan, a subsidiary of Tata Group will be celebrating the 5000th anniversary of Indian jewellery by launching a Goldplus Nano. Tata Motors and Titan will collaborate to celebrate the event in style.
The cheapest car in the world, Tata Nano which is seen as the small wonder by the Indian automobile segment is gearing to get plated in gold by Titan that owns the Goldplus chain of jewellery in the country. Titan will launch Goldplus Nano by April-May next year.
Titan intends to design the golden Nano with traditional Indian jewellery designs and has invited designers to present their concepts. Three shortlisted designs of Goldplus Nano will then be offered for public voting. Interested candidates can vote their preference and select their designs out of the three. This can be done by SMS, online voting or by calling.
The lucky voter also gets prizes worth Rs. 40 lac by Tata. Titan is expected to start the voting on 15th November. The voting lines commences on December 12th. The Goldplus Nano will be put for public display and Tata Motors will also provide an opportunity to people to drive the car.
- Tata Indica Vista price for petrol model,Tata Indica Vista price for diesel
- Tata Dolphin Price, Tata Dolphin Launch, Tata Motors upcoming car 2011
- Tata Nano diesel launch in September, Tata Nano diesel booking to open soon
- New Tata Safari coming soon with new engine, interiors, exterior features
- Tata Dolphin cars for launch in 2011, Tata Dolphin features, Specification
- Manza Elan with a facelift of Tata Indigo Manza for launch in 2011
- Tata Nano to come with diesel variant and better features this August
- Jaguar Land Rover wins 80 awards in 2010- Discovery 4 and Jaguar XJ at top
- Tata new car Price
- Tata electric car Indica Vista EV, features, launch and Indica Vista price