Tata Motors rolls Tata Magic Iris in Jaipur- price, features and specs
Tata Motors unveils Tata Magic Iris, its latest public transportation vehicle in the Pink City, Jaipur. The Tata Magic Iris has BS 3 complaint engine that can be registered only among the Tier 2 and Tier 3 cities and Jaipur is the first city in India to receive the vehicle form Tata Motors Limited.
Tata Motors has earlier revealed Magic Iris in 2010 Delhi Auto Expo. Tata Magic Iris is aggressively priced at Rs. 1.98 lakh (ex-showroom price) in Jaipur.
Tata Magic Iris is a powerful vehicle for public transportation and has 611 cc water cooled diesel engine capable of producing 11 horse powers and backed by 10 L fuel tank at its heart. The vehicle is capable of covering larger distances with a higher engine life and attains its top speed of 55 Kmph. The vehicle supports a manual transmission system and a smooth cable shift gearbox; four forward and one reverse.
According to a press release during the launch of Tata Magic Iris, Tata Motors commented that, “With its bouquet of features, the Tata Magic Iris will be the ideal small passenger carrier which will upgrade both the quality of public transportation and also the income of their owners.”
Tata Magic Iris provides a car- like safety with its metal sheet roof. The company aims to offer a safer, comfortable and reasonably priced mobility for people traveling on 3 wheelers through the Magic Iris. The vehicle is spacious and its car –like cabin and easily accommodate four passengers, three at the rear and one at the front besides the driver.
Designed to target at people depending upon three wheelers, this new baby by Tata Motors called Magic Iris is a bouquet of features and promises to be the ideal small passenger carrier. Tata Motors has also stated, “In keeping with the company’s objective to offer safe and comfortable mobility, the Tata Magic Iris aims at upgrading the quality of travel for those who depend on three-wheelers.”
Not only this Tata Magic Iris has been designed to cut the number of unsafe and less environment friendly motorbikes and other 3 wheelers on the Indian roads and promises to run at a maintenance cost lower than any other 3 wheeler and offering a great earning potential too.
- Tata Indica Vista price for petrol model,Tata Indica Vista price for diesel
- Tata Nano diesel launch in September, Tata Nano diesel booking to open soon
- New Tata Safari coming soon with new engine, interiors, exterior features
- Tata Dolphin cars for launch in 2011, Tata Dolphin features, Specification
- Manza Elan with a facelift of Tata Indigo Manza for launch in 2011
- Tata Nano to come with diesel variant and better features this August
- Jaguar Land Rover wins 80 awards in 2010- Discovery 4 and Jaguar XJ at top
- Tata new car Price
- Tata electric car Indica Vista EV, features, launch and Indica Vista price
- Nano Car to increase warranty to 4 year, Tata Nano new contract at Rs.99