Tata Motors order inquiry into Tata Nano catching fire incident in Mumbai
Tata Motors, the parent company of Tata Nano has ordered inquiry into Tata Nano catching fire incident. The inquiry will look into reasons for the unfortunate incident and other related issues. This is the first unfortunate incident for Tata Nano, so its not expected to dampen image of Tata Nano into market.
On March 24, when Satish Sawant was driving his newly purchased Tata Nano, it caught fire on the drive. He had bought the car barely 45 minutes before the incident from Prabhadevi showroom. He ha spend over Rs. 2.40 lac for the silver Nano model. Fortunately the owner got out on right time and is safe.
It seems the success of Tata Nano is also marked with unfortunate events. It started with shifting of manufacturing plant location from Singur to Gujarat.
Despite all these, Tata Nano has become so popular car Worldwide that soon it will be seen on the roads of Bangladesh, Sri Lanka. Also the car can be seen in developed countries also with improved versions.
- Tata Indica Vista price for petrol model,Tata Indica Vista price for diesel
- Tata Nano diesel launch in September, Tata Nano diesel booking to open soon
- New Tata Safari coming soon with new engine, interiors, exterior features
- Tata Dolphin cars for launch in 2011, Tata Dolphin features, Specification
- Manza Elan with a facelift of Tata Indigo Manza for launch in 2011
- Tata Nano to come with diesel variant and better features this August
- Jaguar Land Rover wins 80 awards in 2010- Discovery 4 and Jaguar XJ at top
- Tata new car Price
- Tata electric car Indica Vista EV, features, launch and Indica Vista price
- Nano Car to increase warranty to 4 year, Tata Nano new contract at Rs.99