Tata Manza launch on Oct 14, Tata Manza features, Tata Manza Price
Tata Motors will launch Tata Manza, improved version of Tata Indigo vista on October 14, 2009 in Mumbai. Tata Manza has many similarities with Tata Indica Vista. Tata Manza is a three-box car having roomier interiors and a bigger boot than the Tata Indigo.
Tata Manza car will be launched by Tata Group Chairman Ratan Tata in Mumbai, a day before Dewali festival.
Tata Manza price range: Show room and on road price
Tata Manza is expected to be in the price range of Rs 5.5 lakh to Rs 7.5 lakh.
Tata Manza tease website: Online marketing and special offers of Tata Manza
TATA Motors has launched tease website for Tata Manza is http://indulgeinmanza.com/ Winner of Tata Manza teaser can drive Tata Manza for a full day.
Special features of Tata Manza car
- Projector headlamps
- Steering mounted audio controls
- Alloy wheels
- Centrally mounted instrumental panel
- Dashboard similar to that of the Tata Indigo car with superior trim
Tata Manza technology:
Tata Manza is upgraded version of Tata Indigo vista and built on Indica vista technology.
Tata Manza Engine informations
Tata Manza is has two engine options i.e. 1.4L petrol engine and 1.3L multi-jet engine. Tata Manza 1.4L Petrol engine will generate 95PS of max power. Tata Manza 1.3L multijet diesel engine will produce 90PS of max power.
Tata Manza target customers and features:
Tata Manza is a spacious vehicle making it fit for small and medium size families also.
Tata Manza car competitors in the market
Competitors of Tata Manza are Mahindra Renault Logan, Ford Ikon, Ford Fiesta and Maruti's Swift Dzire.
- Tata Indica Vista price for petrol model,Tata Indica Vista price for diesel
- Tata Dolphin Price, Tata Dolphin Launch, Tata Motors upcoming car 2011
- Tata Nano diesel launch in September, Tata Nano diesel booking to open soon
- New Tata Safari coming soon with new engine, interiors, exterior features
- Tata Dolphin cars for launch in 2011, Tata Dolphin features, Specification
- Manza Elan with a facelift of Tata Indigo Manza for launch in 2011
- Tata Nano to come with diesel variant and better features this August
- Jaguar Land Rover wins 80 awards in 2010- Discovery 4 and Jaguar XJ at top
- Tata new car Price
- Tata electric car Indica Vista EV, features, launch and Indica Vista price