Tata Jaguar Christened CX75 unveiled to celebrate 75th anniversary
Tata Motors which owns Jaguar has unveiled Christened C-X75. The basic feature of the car is that it is an electric concept car that can run 900 Kms to a charge and gain a top speed of 320 km/hr.
The reason as to why this car has been unveiled is because Jaguar is celebrating 75 years of its existence in the world. Now that’s an occasion to celebrate for. As Ian Callum design director of Jaguar cars said that the Christened C-X75 has been created in the memory of the foundation of the company which occurred almost 75 years ago.
The Christened C–X75 looks are awesome, well thats why it is a product of Jaguar and Tata. You do get the best from the best. As per the very first feature it is a concept car, C-X75 is not for commercial sale as it is a concept car but there has been some potential buyers for the car who have regularly been enquiring about the car. There have been people interested in purchasing the product since the time it has been unveiled.
Built with lightweight aluminum panels and chassis the Christened C-X75 is a 4WD vehicle. Apart from being powered by 145kw electric motors at all wheels it is said to have a pair of micro gas-turbines which provides another set of 140Kw of charge and stretch the range to 900 km.
The Top speed is said to be over 320 km/hr and the two-seater has a sprint time of 0-100 km/hr in just over 3.0 seconds. The super electric car was put to public display for the very first time at the Paris Auto show recently and is now at the Los Angeles Auto Show. It is said that it would travel to China, before it goes back to London based garage.
Ian Callum the design director of Jaguar cars told that “It possesses remarkable poise and grace yet at the same time has the excitement and potency of a true super car. This is as close to a pure art form as a concept car and get and is a worthy homage to 75 years of iconic Jaguar design.”
- Tata Indica Vista price for petrol model,Tata Indica Vista price for diesel
- Tata Dolphin Price, Tata Dolphin Launch, Tata Motors upcoming car 2011
- Tata Nano diesel launch in September, Tata Nano diesel booking to open soon
- New Tata Safari coming soon with new engine, interiors, exterior features
- Tata Dolphin cars for launch in 2011, Tata Dolphin features, Specification
- Manza Elan with a facelift of Tata Indigo Manza for launch in 2011
- Tata Nano to come with diesel variant and better features this August
- Jaguar Land Rover wins 80 awards in 2010- Discovery 4 and Jaguar XJ at top
- Tata new car Price
- Tata electric car Indica Vista EV, features, launch and Indica Vista price