Tata Indigo e-CS in India- entry level fuel efficient sedan by Tata Motors
Tata Motors has launched the all new Tata Indigo e- CS in India. Tata promises to launch Indigo e-CS as the next generation sedan for the next generation professionals. The latest sedan by Tata sports a new striking look, superb bold attitude and luxurious interiors together with an astonishing 23 kmpl mileage certified by ARAI making it the most fuel efficient car in the country. The car is powered by an all-new Common Rail BS 4 complaint (CR 4) engine available in 1.4 L diesel and 1.2 L petrol engine.
Tata Indigo e- CS comes with a rack and pinion type with collapsible steering column with a kerb weight of 1,065 kg. The 1.4L 1,396 cc diesel engine is capable of producing a maximum power of 70 PS @ 4,000 rpm delivering a maximum torque of 140 Nm @ 1,800-3,000 rpm. The 1.2 L 1,193 cc petrol engine with 32-bit microprocessor can produce a maximum power of 65 PS @5,000 rpm with a maximum torque of 100 Nm @ 2,700 rpm.
The front suspension of Tata Indigo e- CS has an independent McPherson strut Coil Spring and the rear suspension comes with an independent 3-link McPherson strut with Antiroll Bar. The exterior of Tata Indigo e-CS has beautifully designed satin finish front grille and clear lens headlamps with amber blinkers. The car also comes with still valence covers and front fog lamps. The high end model has body colored ORVMs with blinkers and electric control and body colored bumpers.
On the interior, Tata Indigo e-CS has a new instrument cluster with chrome rings and two- tone Sienna interior color scheme- Dune Beige and Coco Brown for high class sophistication. It also has Bluetooth –enabled music system and rear view mirror with electric adjustment.
The safety features of Tata Indigo e-CS include central locking, auto warning for driver’s seat belt, key in/out and door open. The car has an automatic Gradient Climb Assist and the high end model comes with rear defoggers too. It has child safety locks on rear doors also. The company has set the price of Tata Indigo e-CS quite competitive at Rs. 5.13 lac for the frugal diesel version and Rs. 4.07 lac for the petrol version (both ex-showroom price). This entry level sedan by Tata comes with an unlimited run warranty of 18 months in 4 vibrant colors.
- Tata Indica Vista price for petrol model,Tata Indica Vista price for diesel
- Tata Dolphin Price, Tata Dolphin Launch, Tata Motors upcoming car 2011
- Tata Nano diesel launch in September, Tata Nano diesel booking to open soon
- New Tata Safari coming soon with new engine, interiors, exterior features
- Tata Dolphin cars for launch in 2011, Tata Dolphin features, Specification
- Manza Elan with a facelift of Tata Indigo Manza for launch in 2011
- Tata Nano to come with diesel variant and better features this August
- Jaguar Land Rover wins 80 awards in 2010- Discovery 4 and Jaguar XJ at top
- Tata new car Price
- Tata electric car Indica Vista EV, features, launch and Indica Vista price