Tata Indigo Manza price, features and specifications in India
TATA has been known for its quality products and cars like Tata Sumo, Tata Indica, Tata Safari and many more but except the SUV Tata Safari, the company lacked its luxury range of cars. Indica was a huge hit and so came the Indica Vista with a sporty look. Now is the time for some luxury feel in Tata car range. Feel luxury and feel Tata Manza.
Tata Manza is like any other sedan with that elite looks, stylish interiors and superb exteriors defined with luxury. The car is the epitome of style, technology, comfort and extravagance and is going to drive you easy on roads.
If we talk about interiors, Manza has illuminated key hole to put the key easily even in the dark, an adjustable power steering, Critical Rev Indicator, dedicated audio controls on the steering, a lighted glove box that can even store a laptop, Dual front SRS airbags for the safety of the driver and the co-driver.
Manza has a driver seat height adjustment, power windows, a center armrest at the back with a cup holder, and guess what? It has even an in built mobile charger. You can pair upto 5 mobile devices through the Bluetooth. The car has a two tone interiors driving the car to the next level of luxury.
Now if we come to the exteriors of the car, Tata Manza has 15 inch tubeless radial tyres, body coloured rear view mirrors, Anti-Lock braking system with EBD. Tata Manza and a shiny colour range for the car.
Tata Manza has a Safire 90 petrol engine a Quadrajet 90 diesel engine, 5+1 speed manual gearbox, it has a ventilated front disc brakes and the drum brakes at the rear. Tata Manza a fuel capacity of 44 liters. It has body coloured bumpers with alloy wheels, manual transmission and also has central locking system to assure safety.
Tata Manza comes in Artic Silver, Gala red, Solar orange and Marine Silver. The car is going to drive you crazy with its performance and style and is a value for money car from TATA. Tata Manza will be available for the price range between Rs. 4.94 lakh to Rs. 6.75 lakh.
The Tata Manza is a promising car which would be a hot selling car in the market and is surely going to attract people towards its style and extravagance.
- Tata Indica Vista price for petrol model,Tata Indica Vista price for diesel
- Tata Dolphin Price, Tata Dolphin Launch, Tata Motors upcoming car 2011
- Tata Nano diesel launch in September, Tata Nano diesel booking to open soon
- New Tata Safari coming soon with new engine, interiors, exterior features
- Tata Dolphin cars for launch in 2011, Tata Dolphin features, Specification
- Manza Elan with a facelift of Tata Indigo Manza for launch in 2011
- Tata Nano to come with diesel variant and better features this August
- Jaguar Land Rover wins 80 awards in 2010- Discovery 4 and Jaguar XJ at top
- Tata new car Price
- Tata electric car Indica Vista EV, features, launch and Indica Vista price