Tata Dolphin cars for launch in 2011, Tata Dolphin features, Specification
Tata Motors is coming up with a range of new cars like Tata Dolphin for the year 2011-12. The latest small car by the automobile manufacturer is rumored to be Tata Dolphin which the company will launch in Indian road somewhere in late 2011 or 2012. Tata Dolphin will be the next small car launch by Tata Motors after the much successful Tata Nano. The car will be based on an entirely new platform.
- The company has developed the prototype of upcoming Tata Dolphin car and it is likely to fill in the gaps between Tata Indica and Tata Nano.
- It is too early to say something about the price of Tata Dolphin at this moment but analysts expect Tata Dolphin price in India to come with an approximate price tag Rs. 3.5 lac.
- Tata Dolphin is expected to come both in diesel and petrol variants and will be powered by an 800 cc engine.
- TATA Dolphin will come with company’s new design language, heavily inspired by Jaguar. Tata Dolphin features a roomier cabin which is almost at par with those of Maruti Suzuki’s WagonR and Hyundai’s Santro Xing.
- Tata Dolphin being an 800 cc engine car. Tata Motors is gearing to face some tough rivalry from Maruti, the predominant small car king in the country.
- Maruti Alto and Cervo will be the closest rivals for Tata Dolphin in the segment. The other competitors for Taat Dolphin are Polo by VW, Beat by Chevrolet and Figo by Ford Motors.
- As Tata Motors is gradually taking out Tata Indica from the country’s metros, it is anticipated that it is making place for the new Tata Dolphin that is also called the bigger Nano by some.
- Tata Motors is yet to reveal the specifications and features of Tata Dolphin but seeing the success of Nano, one can expect Dolphin to be an equally successful model given the type of competition it has in the market.
- Tata Indica Vista price for petrol model,Tata Indica Vista price for diesel
- Tata Nano diesel launch in September, Tata Nano diesel booking to open soon
- New Tata Safari coming soon with new engine, interiors, exterior features
- Manza Elan with a facelift of Tata Indigo Manza for launch in 2011
- Tata Nano to come with diesel variant and better features this August
- Jaguar Land Rover wins 80 awards in 2010- Discovery 4 and Jaguar XJ at top
- Tata electric car Indica Vista EV, features, launch and Indica Vista price
- Nano Car to increase warranty to 4 year, Tata Nano new contract at Rs.99
- Tata Nano extends warranty, Tata Nano New contract at Rs. 99
- Tata Winger Platinum launch new features, specifications best price