Tata Aria at price Rs. 12.90 lac cheaper than many SUVs in the segment
Tata Motors launched new Tata Aria as India’s first four -wheel drive Crossover and analysts expect the vehicle to be a game changer for Tata India. There are two prime reasons for experts’ such an opinion. Number one, Aria is the country’s first Crossover between an SUV and a sedan which means that Sports Utility Vehicle freaks now get the muscle of an SUV with the finesses and luxury of a sedan.
Number two, is the price with which Tata launched the Aria. The vehicle is priced between Rs. 12.91 lac to Rs. 15.50 lac (ex-showroom price in Delhi) which makes it approximately Rs 5 lac to Rs. 6 lac cheaper than Toyota Fortuner and Captiva. The vehicle is also cheaper than Mahindra Xylo and Toyota Innova.
The latest SUV Tata Aria was showcased earlier at the Auto Expo in January this year and is launched in three trim levels in the country all with a selectable Adapterra 4x4; Aria Pride at the top end followed by Aria Prestige and Aria Pleasure.
The ex- showroom price of Tata Aria Pride (leather upholstery) in Delhi is Rs. 15.50 lac while Aria Prestige is priced at Rs. 14.50 lac (with leather upholstery). Aria Prestige in fabric upholstery will come with a price of Rs. 14.13 lac and Aria Pleasure with fabric upholstery at Rs. 12.91 lac (ex showroom price in Delhi).
Under its hood the Tata Aria is powered with a 2.2 L DICOR engine with valuable turbine technology that generates 140PS power and 320 Nm torque. The engine comes with a 4x4 advantage and all wheel drive. Aria is also one of the safest crossovers on Indian roads with safety features including ESP, TCS, ABS with EDB, disc brakes on all wheels and 6 airbags.
The interior of Aria boasts of great value added features such as in-dash navigation, Bluetooth, cruise control and automatic climate control. It also has steering mounted music control and phone and rain sensing wipers together with reverse guide camera. The seven-seater vehicle has 3 rows of theatre like seats with a collapsible middle row offering larger luggage and boot room. On the outside the vehicle possesses bold styling, dynamic roofline and a robust Tata grille.
Aria by Tata Motors will come in eight attractive colour options in the country and will be made available, to begin with, in 25 cities through 69 dealerships.
- Tata Indica Vista price for petrol model,Tata Indica Vista price for diesel
- Tata Dolphin Price, Tata Dolphin Launch, Tata Motors upcoming car 2011
- Tata Nano diesel launch in September, Tata Nano diesel booking to open soon
- New Tata Safari coming soon with new engine, interiors, exterior features
- Tata Dolphin cars for launch in 2011, Tata Dolphin features, Specification
- Manza Elan with a facelift of Tata Indigo Manza for launch in 2011
- Jaguar Land Rover wins 80 awards in 2010- Discovery 4 and Jaguar XJ at top
- Tata new car Price
- Tata electric car Indica Vista EV, features, launch and Indica Vista price
- Nano Car to increase warranty to 4 year, Tata Nano new contract at Rs.99