TVS Rockz 125 cc to hit the markets in Nov at price Rs. 64, 153
TVS is one of the largest two-wheeler companies and it is soon going to launch TVS Rockz soon in November. It is already the most successful bike in the Indonesian market and thus they are soon to launch the same for the Indian market too. It can be guessed that the good business and popularity of the bike in Indonesia will prove to be helpful to plan out marketing strategies for TVS for India. TVS Rockz is expected to be at price Rs. 64, 153.
The look of the TVS Rockz bike would reveal that it is bit sportier and the general outlook after looking at the photos reveal that it will also going to be adventurous too and aggressive. The most exciting feature of this bike is the merged music system. This enables the rider on the bike to listen to MP3 while he is on the road.
It has got USB interface 2.0 with MP3 song format, two jack RCA for speaker earphone and also FM Radio. There is another added attractive feature of the anti-thief lick security system and the engine kill switch.
TVS Rockz is equipped with a 125cc engine developing 9.8 BHP @7.500 rpm and 9.8 Nm of torque. There is another extra ordinary feature of this bike that is fitted with a key ignition. It glows the dark and it is also an ergonomic addition in the bike. The maximum speed of the bike is 108 km/hour, maximum Power is 10.5 Bhp and the maximum Torque is 10 Nm.
There is the air cooling and the digital fuel gauge and trip meter. The rear suspension is that of a dual shock absorber. It also contains 5 spoke alloy wheels, and a rear disc brake. The ignition spot of this bike has been given a backlight feature. Thought it looks there is still a utility box attached to it. There is the telescopic front suspension, 110 mm rear brakes, dual shock absorber rear suspension and the analogue speedometer adds to the charm of the bike.
- Suzuki Hayate 110 Price in India, Suzuki Hayate 110 Features, Mileage 60
- Bajaj Pulsar 200NS Price
- Bajaj KTM Duke 200 Price in India, Bajaj KTM Duke 200 Features and Booking
- New Bajaj Boxer 150cc price
- Yamaha R15 version 2.0 Price
- Triumph bikes launch in India in 2012, Triumph bikes price and launch
- Hero Honda Glamour price Hero Honda Glamour price and mileage up to 80 kmpl
- Bajaj Ninja 250 R price, Bajaj Ninja 250R price and Features Review
- New Bajaj Boxer Price, Bajaj Boxer 125CC launch 2011, mileage, Bajaj Boxer
- Bajaj Discover 125cc price, Discover 125 cc mileage, power good combination