Suzuki Skydrive set for launch soon at price Rs. 45,000
Suzuki is planning to launch another great two-wheeler in the Indian market soon. It is named as Suzuki Skydrive and it comes with a price tag of Rs.45,000. It is expected to be available in the Indian market by November.Suzuki Skydrive is also known as Suzuki F1 scooter in the international market. It is aero-dynamically designed by the designers of the company.
It is said that Suzuki Skydrive is going to compete with Honda Activa which enjoys a leadership in the Indian two-wheeler market. It has got a kick and self start feature with a 124 cc, 4 stroke air cooled SOHC engine. It has hydraulic disk brakes at the front and drum brake the rear with alloy wheels.
There is a telescopic, coil spring oil damped suspension at front and swingarm type, coil spring, oil damped suspension at rear. The compression ratio for this is however, 9.6:1. The bore is 53.5 mm and the stroke is 55.2 mm.
As regards to the tire sizes it was known that the front tire size is 70/90- 14 M/C 34P tube type and the rear tire size: 80/90- 14 M/C 40P tube type. Electronic ignition characterizes the engine and the spark plug specification is DENSO: U20FS-U, NGK: C6HSA.
The overall length of the Suzuki Skydrive bike is 1,885 mm, the overall width is 655 mm and the overall height is 1,040 mm. On a general scale, Suzuki Skydrive has got excellent features and the aggressive headlight on the front panel makes the thing more exciting and smart looking.
It has a comfortable one step seat and a very comfortable foot board. Suzuki Skydrive has black, red and sliver colors in the international auto market. It can be hoped that in the Indian market, those colors will also be provided during the time of the launch.
- Suzuki Kizashi priced around Rs. 9 lac, One of the Best in Mid size Sedans
- Suzuki upgraded New Swift unveiled, ready for launch by September
- Suzuki Swift 2011 set to break new grounds with improved performance
- Suzuki to recall 46549 units of Grand Vitara 2006 model, recall after 25th
- Suzuki SX4 SportBack pictures revealed, aiming to be a rally car
- Maruti A-STAR 2012 Price in India, New Maruti A-STAR 2012 Features, Specs
- Maruti Ertiga Price in India, Maruti Ertiga Launch, Ertiga Mileage, Booking
- Maruti Swift 2011 booking started officially at Maruti Swift India web site
- New Maruti Dzire 2011 price lower than Dzire 2010, New Dzire 2011 price
- New Swift Dzire 2011 price to be reduced, New Swift Dzire 2011 price range
- Maruti Suzuki MPV RIII launch Marui Suzuki MPV RIII price and Features
- Maruti Swift 2011 launch in Aug, Maruti Swift 2011 launch date in India
- Maruti Cervo 2011 price Maruti Cervo 2011 price range for different models
- Maruti Swift 2011 mileage, Maruti Ritz mileage, Maruti Dzire diesel mileage
- Maruti Cervo 2011, New Maruti Swift 2011, Maruti Dzire 2011: Comparison