Suzuki Hayate 110 Price in India, Suzuki Hayate 110 Features, Mileage 60
Powered with 112.8cc four stroke engine and expected mileage of 60-70 kmpl, Suzuki Hayate 110 price in India has been set at Rs. 40,162 for kick start model (ex show room Pune). Suzuki Hayate 110 price in India for electric start model is Rs. 42,162 only. Suzuki Hayate 110 features and specifications include 8 liter fuel tank, 5 different color models and perfect balance which will provide easy drive even on rough Indian roads.
Suzuki Hayate 110 is available in five different color models i.e. Pearl Mirage White, Metallic Lush Green, Pearl Mica Red, GL Sparkle Black and Metallic Flint Grey. The price of all the models is same in a category. To give it new image in Indian market, the company has appointed Salman Khan as brand ambassador for Suzuki Hayate 110 who will be seen in promotional campaigns including TV commercials very soon.
Suzuki Hayate 110 is available for booking across cities in India and interested customers can visit the authorized dealers for more information. There is very limited information available about this bike online including on the official site of the company.
Suzuki Hayate 110 mileage is expected to be 60-70 kmpl which is quite good and much needed when petrol price are rising regularly. Most of Suzuki bikes have very low operational cost and hence consumers can expect same performance from this bike also. It offers maximum torque of 8.8Nm and maximum power of 8.4PS which is quite appreciable in this price range.
Suzuki Hayate 110 has very attractive design which will find good demand among its target consumers. It is light in weight and has perfect balance which will be helpful in easy navigation in difficult traffic jam situation. Suzuki Hayate 110 will offer maximum speed of 100 kmpl (approx).
Suzuki Hayate 110 model name means fresh breeze in Japanese. The bike is aimed to provide very economic and energetic means of two wheeler commutation to young customers in India.
Suzuki Hayate 110 price in India is highly suitable for young professionals and students.
- Yamaha R15 version 2.0 Price
- Triumph bikes launch in India in 2012, Triumph bikes price and launch
- Hero Honda Glamour price Hero Honda Glamour price and mileage up to 80 kmpl
- Bajaj Ninja 250 R price, Bajaj Ninja 250R price and Features Review
- New Bajaj Boxer Price, Bajaj Boxer 125CC launch 2011, mileage, Bajaj Boxer
- Bajaj Discover 125cc price, Discover 125 cc mileage, power good combination
- Bajaj Pulsar 135 LS bike Price, Review, Bajaj Pulsar bike 135 LS Specs
- Bajaj Pulsar 220 cc DTSi Price, Review: Pulsar 220cc fastest bike by Bajaj
- Bajaj Pulsar 200cc DTSi Price
- Bajaj Pulsar 150cc new bike Price, New Bajaj Pulsar 150cc Features, Specs