Skoda launched affordable Superb 1.8 TST MT petrol in India
If driving sporty cars is your passion then the good news is that Skoda has hit the Indian car market once again with its latest variant. The new Skoda Superb 1.8 TSI petrol is a much cheaper sedan at a price of Rs. 18.3 lakh in India. The variant comes with a manual transmission (MT) and is priced around Rs. 1.5 lakh lesser than the high end models.
With this new Skoda Superb 1.8 TSI MT the company aims to offer a wider choice to its customers by offering the variant at a lesser price. The ex showroom price of Skoda Superb 1.8 TSI MT in Delhi is Rs. 18,28,563 whereas in Mumbai it is Rs. 17,81,035.
The latest Superb is a great combination of luxury, power, looks, efficiency and modern TSI technology. The Superb 1.8 TSI MT is available in 5 vibrant colors namely, Diamond Silver, Candy White, Rosso Brunello, Black Magic and Cappuccino Beige. The car is a mesmerizing beauty with spacious interiors loaded with comfortable multi function display both for the driver and the passengers.
The new Skoda Superb 1.8 TSI MT petrol has an Intelligent Gear Change Indicator that acts as the brain of the car that recommends the most suitable gear level to the driver after considering the driving conditions on the multi function display. The exteriors are impressive that gives a great feeling to own this sedan.
The car is geared with an efficient 6 Speed Manual Transmission which is a unique feature that offers a complete control over the engine performance. Skoda Superb 1.8TSI MT gives a Fuel Mileage of 13.14 KM/L of petrol as per ARAI ratings. The car comes with a TSI technology and a built in turbocharger with a high pressure direct injection system.
The New Superb is also available in 1.8 TSI Automatic Transmission (Petrol), 2.0 TDI CR Automatic Transmission (Diesel) and the 3.6 V6 FSI 4X4 Automatic Transmission (Petrol).
- Honda Brio price in India, Honda Brio Petrol model price in India
- Force One SUV price
- Honda CR-V Crossover 2012 launch in India, Honda CR-V Crossover price India
- Chevrolet Beat diesel price in India, Beat diesel price, features ideal car
- GM Beat now with diesel model launch in July 2011, GM Beat price in India
- Spark 800, GM Chevrolet Spark 800 compact car to be launched by 2011
- Honda Brio launch, Honda Brio price: urban car designed for congested roads
- Camaro launch in India, Camaro launch date and price, Camaro price in India
- Volkswagen Vento Technical Specification, Volkswagen Vento Review, VW India
- Honda readies to launch new face lifted Jazz on Indian shores in 2011