Skoda Yeti at price Rs. 15 lac to roll on Indian roads on Nov 18th
Skoda, the Czech automobile maker is gearing to rock the Indian car market with the launch of new automobile series. The company only recently announced the launch of New Fabia in the country and on the same day it officially revealed its plans to launch the Yeti on Indian roads which is expected to come on Nov. 18. Skoda Yeti is the compact SUV that features a 2.0 L diesel engine similar to the one that powers Laura. Skoda Yeti at price Rs.15 lac (approx) in India will give tough competiton to small cars in the market.
Skoda Yeti features an impressive ribbed grille and is derived from Laura/Polo platform. The SUV has derived interiors from Skoda Roomster. Yeti comes with world’s pioneer technology, TSI engine which is a combination of best of TDI engines and FSI petrol engines from Skoda. Yeti’s 2.0 L diesel variant produces 110 @4200 bhp/rpm and a maximum torque of 250 @1500-2500 Nm/rpm.
The car has all features needed to attract value for money customers. Skoda Yeti exterior features a robust Skoda trademark grille and friendly looking dual headlamps. Its muscular flanks and distinct wings lend it a rock solid appeal- very SUV type. The interior of Skoda Yeti features three rows of seat where the middle row is collapsible offering greater leg room and luggage space.
It has the other top notch features such as Bluetooth, Park Assist, Touch screen, 6 CD stereo system, off road button and panoramic sun roof. The car has variable and flexible seating positions and offers a variety of different arrangements of seating. The car is not only a feature rich SUV but scores equally high on safety parameters. The vehicle includes airbags, ABS for individual wheel Haldex clutch.
In the market, Skoda Yeti already has 4 variants including Fabia, Octavia, Laura and Superb. The company expects Yeti to do even better in India and given the fact that Indian automobile market will see a flood of SUVs towards this year end it remains to be seen will this luxurious crossover will make it big in the country. The Yeti is expected to face tough competition from Tata’s newly launched Aria, Hyundai’s Santa Fe, Toyota Fortuner, Ford Endeavor and Hyundai Captiva.
- Skoda Yeti hits the road on Nov 15 at price between Rs. 16.5 lac-18 lac
- Skoda Yeti India launches first crossover at price of Rs. 15.4 lac
- Skoda launched affordable Superb 1.8 TST MT petrol in India
- New Skoda Fabia launch at base price Rs. 4.35 lac with face-lift features
- Rolls Royce to launch Ghost on Dec 5 at a price of Rs 2.5 crore in India
- Honda Brio price in India, Honda Brio Petrol model price in India
- Force One SUV price
- Honda CR-V Crossover 2012 launch in India, Honda CR-V Crossover price India
- Chevrolet Beat diesel price in India, Beat diesel price, features ideal car
- GM Beat now with diesel model launch in July 2011, GM Beat price in India
- Spark 800, GM Chevrolet Spark 800 compact car to be launched by 2011
- Honda Brio launch, Honda Brio price: urban car designed for congested roads
- Camaro launch in India, Camaro launch date and price, Camaro price in India
- Volkswagen Vento Technical Specification, Volkswagen Vento Review, VW India
- Honda readies to launch new face lifted Jazz on Indian shores in 2011