Samsung waves - S5250 Wave 2, S5330 Wave 2 Pro to strike Russia, SE Asia
Samsung in its latest announcement has informed that its two handsets Samsung S5250 Wave 2 and Samsung S5330 Wave 2 Pro. Both the handsets revealed at CommunicAsia 2010 would be donning the Bada platform. The news about the Bada platform was recently revealed by Samsung in a grand fashion.
With Bada, meaning “sea” in Korean, Samsung made its ambitious “Smart phones for all” plan known to the world. The devices are to be launched in Russia and South East Asia in August. Pricing details have not yet been disclosed.
Samsung’s S5250 Wave 2 and S5330 Wave 2 Pro are expected to be priced at the lower end. This is line with Samsung’s plan to capture the tremendous potential in the present day Smartphone market. The company aims to empower its conventional users with Smart phones and thus create new ocean of Smartphone users.
Talking about Samsung’s S5250 Wave 2 and S5330 Wave 2 Pro, the phones have 3.2" TFT screens with WQVGA resolution. The phones run on TouchWiz 3.0 UI to enable a high quality touchscreen experience. The difference between both is that Samsung S5330 Wave 2 Pro has a QWERTY keypad whereas Samsung’s S5250 Wave 2 doesn’t have one. Both the models do not support 3G but only 2G. Both the phones have social networking facility and relevant services such as Google’s Latitude.
Samsung’s S5250 Wave 2 and S5330 Wave 2 Pro come with a basic 3 MP camera. Video recording facility is also provided in the phones. In terms of connectivity, the handsets possess Wi-Fi 802.11n, Bluetooth, GPRS/EDGE and GPS. IM and email facility are also part of the Wave 2 package.
Social Hub is a special feature of Samsung’s S5250 Wave 2 and S5330 Wave 2 Pro. This feature enables plethora of information to be stored under one place - “Contacts”. It is here that the entire contacts information and communication logs are integrated from all sources and made available to the user.
So now the users can get info on online statuses, chat logs or even photographs of friends from Social networking sites under one label. Similar is the case with the all in one message box, “messages”. From here the users can access all types of messaging services be it SMS, MMS, Email or instant messaging.
- Samsung launched Omnia 652, Wave 533, Wave 525 and Wave 723 in India
- Samsung Wave 3 Price in India, Samsung Wave 3 Features 5MP camera
- Samsung launches Microwave Ovens across Solo, Grill, Convection categories
- Samsung launches Samsung Wave and Samsung Galaxy S smartphones in India
- Samsung unveils Bada OS based Wave 2 and Wave Pro smartphones
- Samsung Galaxy SIII price in India, Samsung Galaxy SIII Features sleek look
- Samsung Galaxy Pocket Price in India, Samsung Galaxy Pocket Specifications
- Samsung Galaxy Pop Plus Price in India, Samsung Galaxy Pop Plus Features
- Samsung Galaxy S Aviator Price in India, Samsung Galaxy S Aviator Features
- Samsung Champ Deluxe Duos Price in India, Samsung Champ Deluxe Duos Feature
- Samsung Galaxy S Advance Price in India, Samsung Galaxy S Advance Features
- Samsung Star 3 Duos Price in India, Star 3 Duos Features DUAL SIM
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 620 Price in India, Samsung Galaxy Tab 620 Features
- Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus Price in India, Galaxy Ace Plus Features, Specs
- Samsung Galaxy Y Pro Duos Price in India, Samsung Galaxy Y Pro Duos Feature