Samsung Reality smartphone targets real life expectation set at price USD 79.9
Samsung and Verizon Wireless have teamed up to launch Reality, a QWERTY Smartphone. Reality would be available from April 22 onwards. The phone boasts of features that are in sync with today’s demands. Priced at $79.99, the handset can be purchased online or in person in Verizon Wireless Communications Stores. This price is arrived after considering $50 mail-in rebate.
Samsung Reality looks trendy and sleek with its three inch touchscreen display. It would be available in two colors namely Piano Black and City Red. The handset is capable of flashing WQVGA resolution of the order of 240 x 400 pixels. Using the text feature is no longer a pain with the four row QWERTY keyboard.
Samsung Reality comes with decent social networking capabilities. The TouchWiz interface that the handset comes with allows the users to personalize their phone using the customized widgets. When it comes to Social networking, users would find the Communities widget of particular interest. Thanks to this widget, carrying out social networking, posting pictures or videos is now much faster. Use the One touch Widget to gain instant access to your favorite websites.
Samsung Reality sports a 3.2 megapixel camera. Shot Modes in the form of Night; single, multi, panorama, mosaic and frame are available. There is a lot of variety for Photo editing buffs. The Dynamic Canvas feature brings pictures to real life with flash animations.
Samsung reality boasts of commendable navigational ability with its VZ Navigator. You are sure to find your way through as many as 15 million points of interest with its turn by turn audible directions. You can pass on the benefits to others as well by sharing the directions with them. Apart from this the has host of other features such as Visual Voice Mail , Media Center , calculator with currency converter, world clock , Personal organizer and tools with calendar and notepad to name a few.
Samsung Reality does not lag behind when it comes to connectivity especially emails. Mobile email and mobile webmail are available on this handset. For official purposes, corporate e-mail, contacts and calendars from office email can be synchronized as well. Connectivity features such as Bluetooth with headset and Dial up Networking are supported.
Samsung Reality can be possessed after signing up a mandatory two year agreement.
- Samsung Omnia HD SmartPhone with major updates
- Samsung Galaxy Tablet resembling i9000 Android smartphone in market soon
- Samsung Galaxy S smartphone is ahead of rival Android based phones
- Samsung Galaxy S: Android 2.1 powered smartphone to be launched in the US!!
- Samsung launches Samsung Wave and Samsung Galaxy S smartphones in India
- Samsung Galaxy SIII price in India, Samsung Galaxy SIII Features sleek look
- Samsung Galaxy Pocket Price in India, Samsung Galaxy Pocket Specifications
- Samsung Galaxy Pop Plus Price in India, Samsung Galaxy Pop Plus Features
- Samsung Galaxy S Aviator Price in India, Samsung Galaxy S Aviator Features
- Samsung Champ Deluxe Duos Price in India, Samsung Champ Deluxe Duos Feature
- Samsung Galaxy S Advance Price in India, Samsung Galaxy S Advance Features
- Samsung Star 3 Duos Price in India, Star 3 Duos Features DUAL SIM
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 620 Price in India, Samsung Galaxy Tab 620 Features
- Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus Price in India, Galaxy Ace Plus Features, Specs
- Samsung Galaxy Y Pro Duos Price in India, Samsung Galaxy Y Pro Duos Feature