Samsung Konect Plus Monitor price in India, Samsung Konect Plus price list
New Delhi, April 28th 2010: Samsung Electronics, the leader in Digital Technology today introduced its new Multi-Function Monitor (MFM) for the Indian market. The new MFM monitor expands the range of Samsung LCD monitors available in the Indian market and represents the perfect blend of performance and elegance in design.
The new multi function monitor gives the users the option of connecting the LCD Monitor with the Set Top Box , Home Theatre , DVD Player , Game Console , Camera or Camcorder with its HDMI port , thereby giving HD Connectivity option. Announcing the launch, Mr. Ranjit Yadav, Director -Mobile & IT, Samsung India Electronics Ltd. stated: “The newly launched eco friendly , multi-function monitor , P2370MS gives users the benefit of picture perfect viewing , Full HD resolution and multi function connectivity.”
Designed for optimum clarity and picture quality, the Samsung Multi-Function Monitor has a dynamic contrast ratio of 50,000:1 and a 5ms response time. The Samsung P2370MS is uniquely designed with a ToC design with ‘Charcoal grey’ gradation – the ToC bezel changes its colour depending on different lighting conditions .Its Crystal neck with cobalt blue hue embodies a floating image and makes the monitor stand apart from conventionally mass produced models.
The new Multi-Function Monitor boasts of “Starlit Touch Buttons” which are touch sensitive and display mellow light which appears with a finger touch and disappears automatically , making a clean and neat front bezel. Samsung P2370MS offers comfortable view with a 16:9 Wide screen and a realistic full high definition resolution of 1920x1080p.
The LCD monitor has been manufactured based on eco-friendly technologies and does not utilize paint spray for gloss.
As a result , the monitor does not have any dangerous Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) thus allowing the product to be recycled, contributing to Samsung’s Planet First Green initiative.
Samsung P2370MS MFM monitor price in India is 16,000/-
With the launch of this new Monitor, Samsung’s LCD monitor range comprises of seven models across its Myst eco, Lavendar and Konect Plus series in the screen sizes between 15.6” to 23” , priced between Rs. 5600/- to Rs. 16000/-.
- Samsung Corby Plus price in India, Samsung Corby Pro price in India
- Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus Price in India, Galaxy Ace Plus Features, Specs
- Samsung Galaxy Pop Plus Price in India, Samsung Galaxy Pop Plus Features
- Samsung Corby Plus price in India, Samsung Corby Plus price and features
- Samsung Galaxy S Advance Price in India, Samsung Galaxy S Advance Features
- Samsung Galaxy SIII price in India, Samsung Galaxy SIII Features sleek look
- Samsung Galaxy Pocket Price in India, Samsung Galaxy Pocket Specifications
- Samsung Galaxy S Aviator Price in India, Samsung Galaxy S Aviator Features
- Samsung Champ Deluxe Duos Price in India, Samsung Champ Deluxe Duos Feature
- Samsung Star 3 Duos Price in India, Star 3 Duos Features DUAL SIM
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 620 Price in India, Samsung Galaxy Tab 620 Features
- Samsung Galaxy Y Pro Duos Price in India, Samsung Galaxy Y Pro Duos Feature
- Samsung Omnia W Price in India 2011, Samsung Omnia W Price and Features
- Samsung Wave 3 Price in India, Samsung Wave 3 Features 5MP camera
- Samsung Galaxy Note Price in India, Samsung Galaxy Note Features, Price