Samsung H1 phone with Vodafone 360 and Its Buttons
Today’s one of the unveiled Samsung’s products is Samsung H1 phone with Vodafone 360. Samsung H1 is a social networking phone that comes along with Vodafone 360. Actually, this unveiled Samsung H1 phone with Vodafone 360 is a very decent model that comes with some nice hardware on the spec sheet. Though it has lot of special one of the very best features is its buttons.
Buttons are the most attractive features in Samsung. Generally, most of the Samsung phones have the tendency to go overboard with buttons on their phones and it is very special in Samsung H1 phone with Vodafone 360 as well.
Buttons play a great role in Samsung H1 phone with Vodafone 360. Buttons are situated in such a way that listed below, which is more convenient for the users. The main power button is located on the top of Samsung H1 phone, which also plays the role of screen lock key as well. This feature is specially designed only in Samsung H1 phone with Vodafone, which you can’t see even in other Samsung phones. Along with that you can also see 3.5mm headphone socket on the top of Samsung H1 phone.
Connectors/buttons run to an off/on switch, and micro/USB main power port and zoom or volume rocker buttons are located on the left edge of the Samsung H1 phone. On the right hand side the users can see the search button that comes with metallic red color. The search button lets the users to open a general search that in turn helps them to find through the phone and memory card storage, Vodafone’s online store, Google and Vodafone 360’s list of members.
Below the search button of Samsung H1 phone with Vodafone 360 the users can see the camera shutter button that has the pleasant action like other Samsung phones have. This button of Samsung H1 phone manages and balances the difficult to use and it also helps the user to operate with ease. Apart from that it also let the user to push half way to auto focus that prevents accidentally taking a picture. Users are very much impressed by this feature/button of this Samsung H1 phone with Vodafone.
Under the screen of 3.5in, 800 x 400 OLED a bank of three short cut buttons are located. Among the three buttons, one button guides to message and phone, the next one takes to main contacts screen and the third button takes the user to the application menu. Users can’t see the call end buttons in this Samsung H1 phone with Vodafone 360.
Apart from the buttons, Samsung H1 phone has various other special features like GPS and Bluetooth, HSDPA 3G with Wi-Fi, which compete all the necessities of modern Smartphones by meeting all the fast data access requirements. One other best feature of this Samsung H1 phone with Vodafone 360 is its OLED screen. This Samsung H1 phone has the screen of 3.5”, 800x400 OLED screens.
- Samsung Omnia HD SmartPhone with major updates
- Samsung Star Nano 3G phone for price Rs.7320 in India
- Samsung Monte launched in India, stylish touch phone at price Rs. 8,850
- Samsung Star Nano 3G touch screen phone launched in India at price Rs. 7320
- Samsung Reality smartphone targets real life expectation set at price USD 79.9
- Samsung Galaxy SIII price in India, Samsung Galaxy SIII Features sleek look
- Samsung Galaxy Pocket Price in India, Samsung Galaxy Pocket Specifications
- Samsung Galaxy Pop Plus Price in India, Samsung Galaxy Pop Plus Features
- Samsung Galaxy S Aviator Price in India, Samsung Galaxy S Aviator Features
- Samsung Champ Deluxe Duos Price in India, Samsung Champ Deluxe Duos Feature
- Samsung Galaxy S Advance Price in India, Samsung Galaxy S Advance Features
- Samsung Star 3 Duos Price in India, Star 3 Duos Features DUAL SIM
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 620 Price in India, Samsung Galaxy Tab 620 Features
- Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus Price in India, Galaxy Ace Plus Features, Specs
- Samsung Galaxy Y Pro Duos Price in India, Samsung Galaxy Y Pro Duos Feature