Samsung Galaxy S Vs Motorola Droid Pro: fully feature packed smartphones
The most awaited launch for the Samsung users, Android 2.2 Froyo upgrade Samsung Galaxy S is here and everyone can have it supposedly within this month. Meanwhile Motorola’s Drios Pro is also all set for its sale on November 18 in the stores.
Both is fully feature packed and all frills Smartphones without any insanely hitting price. The Smartphones are going to go for a roll this season, as for Samsung the recent quarterly business reviews shows fine gains being the second largest in the world, the credit majorly goes to Samsung Galaxy S.
While most of the Verizon’s handsets are based on Android 2.2, like Motorola Droid Pro, are preloaded with Google Mobile applications such as Google Search and Google Maps. The Samsung galaxy S also have delivered great hardware mostly leaving the software side of things to Google's Android operating system, costing £400 on a pay-as-you-go deal and £450 SIM-free. The comparison is still being there.
These Smartphones comes with power packed features indeed. Motorola Droid Pro has incorporated 1GHz Texas Instruments OMAP processor GB hard drive and 512 MB memory, and 4GB internal storage, Android 2.2 Froyo operating system, Adobe Flash Player 10.1 and with loaded with security features like VPN integration, remote wipe, and complex password support to edit, view and share documents of Microsoft Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations and Word documents, making it perfect handset for business users.
The Samsung Galaxy S offers 8GB or 16GB of internal memory, plus the ability to add up to 32GB more with a microSD card makes it massive memory monster, has the capability of 1GHz processor. With the latest version of 2.2 of android, makes it more one’s favorite.
Incorporated with Swype, keyboard that makes writing on the screen faster as against Motorola Droid Pro has its QWERTY keyboard performing. Samsung Galaxy S has support for Outlook email. There’s plenty of room to store the photos from the Galaxy S' 5-megapixel camera, Motorola Droid Pro also shares the same feature here.
Motorola Droid Pro can run on CDMA and GSM networks and its 3G Mobile Hotspot function allows user to share a 3G connection with other Wi-Fi equipped devices. Although 3.1-inch display with 320-by-480 pixels cannot be compared with Samsung Galaxy S which has 4-inch, super AMOLED screen, which are already famous for insanely bright colours and high saturation, Samsung Galaxy S has overcome this problem reflection in bright sunlight. HSUPA connectivity ensures fast Web surfing over 3G, while Wi-Fi works when you have large files to swap.
- Samsung Galaxy S with Android 2.1, to be available over 5 US carriers
- Samsung Galaxy S smartphone is ahead of rival Android based phones
- Samsung Galaxy S Android based smartphones launch in US with 6 top carriers
- Samsung Galaxy S Android 2.2 Smartphone features and froyo upgrade
- Samsung Galaxy S Advance Price in India, Samsung Galaxy S Advance Features
- Samsung Galaxy SIII price in India, Samsung Galaxy SIII Features sleek look
- Samsung Galaxy Pocket Price in India, Samsung Galaxy Pocket Specifications
- Samsung Galaxy Pop Plus Price in India, Samsung Galaxy Pop Plus Features
- Samsung Galaxy S Aviator Price in India, Samsung Galaxy S Aviator Features
- Samsung Champ Deluxe Duos Price in India, Samsung Champ Deluxe Duos Feature
- Samsung Star 3 Duos Price in India, Star 3 Duos Features DUAL SIM
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 620 Price in India, Samsung Galaxy Tab 620 Features
- Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus Price in India, Galaxy Ace Plus Features, Specs
- Samsung Galaxy Y Pro Duos Price in India, Samsung Galaxy Y Pro Duos Feature
- Samsung Omnia W Price in India 2011, Samsung Omnia W Price and Features