Samsung Galaxy Beam i8520: first pico-projector incorporated smartphone!
The Samsung Galaxy Beam i8520 handset is the latest high-end phone from the house of Samsung, and is the first phone of the world which incorporates a projector along with the facets of the Android phone. The phone incorporates a built-in WVGA pico-projector, and seems to be the smartest addition to the cell-phone industry in the latest times. The device is capable of projecting a 50-inch presentation onto the wall. This does have an appealing and innovative factor incorporated in it.
Among the other features of the Samsung Galaxy Beam i8520 handset include the connectivity to both 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 and 3G HSDPA 900 / 1900 / 2100 networks, and has the dimensions of about 123 x 59.8 x 14.9 mm with a weight of 155 gm.
Associated with a 3.7 inch Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen which can support a resolution of 480 x 800 pixels with the support for 16M colors, the phone is provided with a Accelerometer sensor for UI auto-rotate, Proximity sensor for auto turn-off, Multi-touch input method, Projector UI, Scratch-resistant surface and Handwriting recognition.
Other noteworthy specifications of the Samsung Galaxy Beam i8520 handset include the 8 MP camera with the support for 3264x2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash, and features like Geo-tagging, face, smile and blink detection, along with the provision for video recording 720p at the rate of 30 fps, and a secondary VGA camera.
Samsung Galaxy Beam i8520 handset features the Android v2.1 Éclair operating system with the combination of 800 MHz processor, and providing the messaging features of SMS, MMS, Email, Push Email, IM, RSS, with the incorporation of HTML browser supporting WAP 2.0/xHTML. Other major attributes of the handset include the Stereo FM radio with RDS, A-GPS support, Social networking integration with live updates, Google Search, Maps, Gmail, YouTube, Google Talk integration, MP3/WMA/WAV/eAAC+ player, MP4/H.263/H.264/Xvid/DivX player, Image editor, TV out, Organizer, Voice memo and T9.
Samsung Galaxy Beam i8520 phone is accompanied by a 3.5 mm audio jack, DNSe (Digital Natural Sound Engine), an internal storage of 16 GB, 512MB ROM, 384MB RAM, support for microSD card expandable to 32 GB, GPRS Class 10 (4+1/3+2 slots), 32 - 48 kbps, EDGE Class 10, 236.8 kbps, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA, Bluetooth v3.0 with A2DP, and a microUSB v2.0 port. The phone does seem to be a good wait, and is expected to be released on July 17, 2010.
- Samsung Galaxy Beam, World's 1st projector phone with amazing specification
- Samsung Galaxy S Advance Price in India, Samsung Galaxy S Advance Features
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 price in India, Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 price
- Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus Price in India, Galaxy Ace Plus Features, Specs
- Samsung Galaxy Pocket Price in India, Samsung Galaxy Pocket Specifications
- Samsung Galaxy SIII price in India, Samsung Galaxy SIII Features sleek look
- Samsung Galaxy Pop Plus Price in India, Samsung Galaxy Pop Plus Features
- Samsung Galaxy S Aviator Price in India, Samsung Galaxy S Aviator Features
- Samsung Champ Deluxe Duos Price in India, Samsung Champ Deluxe Duos Feature
- Samsung Star 3 Duos Price in India, Star 3 Duos Features DUAL SIM
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 620 Price in India, Samsung Galaxy Tab 620 Features
- Samsung Galaxy Y Pro Duos Price in India, Samsung Galaxy Y Pro Duos Feature
- Samsung Omnia W Price in India 2011, Samsung Omnia W Price and Features
- Samsung Wave 3 Price in India, Samsung Wave 3 Features 5MP camera
- Samsung Galaxy Note Price in India, Samsung Galaxy Note Features, Price