Samsung B7722 Dual SIM 3G enabled handset with high end features
Samsung in its bid to tap the growing 3G market has come up with its Dual SIM ( GSM + GSM) 3G handset - Samsung B7722. The handset is a high end model and is expected to be priced around Rs 23000. Sweden would be the first country wherein this model will be launched. The handset is expected to be launched in India soon though the exact timelines are not known. The handset combines sleek and stylish looks with high end features.
Samsung B7722 would have one SIM operating on 3G while the other would have to be run on GPRS/EDGE. The specifications of the same are 3G enabled HSDPA 3.6 Mbps, Class 12 GPRS 32 – 48 kbps and Class 12 EDGE. 2G networks are supported as well by both the sim’s. Sim 1 supports GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 while SIM 2 supports GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900.
The 113.5 x 55.5 x 14.3 mm measuring Samsung B7722 is a complete touchscreen phone. Samsung already has a reputation of being an ace when it comes to touchscreen technology and this phone is no different. Its TFT touchscreen of 3.2 inches can display up to 262K colors with a resolution of 240 x 400 pixels.
Samsung B7722 has ample connectivity and messaging options. These include Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g, micro USB port v2.0 and Bluetooth v2.1 with A2D. There is no infrared supported. Coming to the messaging options there are features galore. These include SMS, MMS, Email, RSS, Push Email, HTML support and browser WAP 2.0/xHTML. Social networking is an integral feature of the handset.
Samsung 3G B7722 comes with a decent 5 MP camera with LED flash support. One can click pictures of up to 2592 Ñ… 1944 pixels resolution with the aid of its camera. QVGA video recording @ 30 fps is another feature incorporated. The handset’s memory can be extended to 8 GB through MicroSD cards.
Music player of Samsung 3G B7722 can support multiple MP3/WAV/WMA/eAAC+ formats. There is also an MP4/H.263/H.264 player included. Stereo FM radio with RDS and FM recording are available as well. The handset is powered by the DNSe technology for a superior sound quality. As per Samsung, this technology enables the user to experience the same sound effects as in the original sound source. The handset offers up to 12 hours and 50 minutes of talk time and up to 420 hours of standby time with the aid of its standard Li-Ion 1200 mAh battery.
Samsung B7722 could well be the first high end Dual SIM phone in the Indian market. The kind of response it would receive remains to be seen.
- Samsung Galaxy SIII price in India, Samsung Galaxy SIII Features sleek look
- Samsung Galaxy Pocket Price in India, Samsung Galaxy Pocket Specifications
- Samsung Galaxy Pop Plus Price in India, Samsung Galaxy Pop Plus Features
- Samsung Galaxy S Aviator Price in India, Samsung Galaxy S Aviator Features
- Samsung Champ Deluxe Duos Price in India, Samsung Champ Deluxe Duos Feature
- Samsung Galaxy S Advance Price in India, Samsung Galaxy S Advance Features
- Samsung Star 3 Duos Price in India, Star 3 Duos Features DUAL SIM
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 620 Price in India, Samsung Galaxy Tab 620 Features
- Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus Price in India, Galaxy Ace Plus Features, Specs
- Samsung Galaxy Y Pro Duos Price in India, Samsung Galaxy Y Pro Duos Feature