Rolls Royce to launch Ghost on Dec 5 at a price of Rs 2.5 crore in India
Rolls Royce will launch Ghost a car targeted at touring segment on Dec 5, 2009. Rolls Royce will launch Ghost model after successful testing of experimental model 200EX. Rolls Royce will be displayed at Frankfurt Motor Show before being launched into Indian market. Ghost model from Rolls Royce will be priced at Rs 2.5 crore in India.
Rolls Royce latest model Ghost will offer better driving experience and a improved features than earlier models like Phantom.
Rolls Royce car Ghost is also expected to have HD radio stations as a standard feature of Ghost model. Other auto company which offers HD Radio is Ford, Kia, Mercury, Volvo and Mercedes.
Rolls Royce model Ghost will be priced at Rs 2.5 crore in India. With the launch of Ghost model, Rolls Royce is expecting to treble (300% increase in sales in India) its sales in Indian market in 2010.
Speaking for Ghost model, Rolls Royce, Asia-Pacific Regional Director, said: "India is one of the fastest wealth growing nations in the world; and we expect to see an over 300% jump in sales in India next year after the launch of Ghost in the second quarter of 2010."
- Honda Brio price in India, Honda Brio Petrol model price in India
- Force One SUV price
- Honda CR-V Crossover 2012 launch in India, Honda CR-V Crossover price India
- Chevrolet Beat diesel price in India, Beat diesel price, features ideal car
- GM Beat now with diesel model launch in July 2011, GM Beat price in India
- Spark 800, GM Chevrolet Spark 800 compact car to be launched by 2011
- Honda Brio launch, Honda Brio price: urban car designed for congested roads
- Camaro launch in India, Camaro launch date and price, Camaro price in India
- Volkswagen Vento Technical Specification, Volkswagen Vento Review, VW India
- Honda readies to launch new face lifted Jazz on Indian shores in 2011