Porsche 911 GT2 RS launched in India at price 1.5 Cr
The ultimate super speed car Porsche 911 GT2 RS launched in India, which not only is sizzling and blistering on road, its looks and lean curves will surely make head turns hundred times. The Porsche 911 GT2 RS has been tagged at 1.5 Cr in India, for any millionaire or billionaire in India, it’s worth a price.
However, only total of five hundred models will be launched world wide, so, if you’r planning to buy one, you’ll need to rush into the queue as soon as possible without any second thought to purchase this dream machine.
Porsche 911 GT2 RS has displacement of 3.5 seconds to 100 kilometer per hour, with the astonishing top speed at 330 kilometer per hour. If you’re thinking that if Porsche 911 GT2 RS is legal, then, you will not need to worry, the car have all legal sanctions cleared and can be bought in any country. To sustain the car on 330 top speed, Porsche 911 GT2 RS has twin turbo boxer 3.6 litre engine with 6 cylinders.
Porsche 911 GT2 RS can produce 620 HP and 6 speed gearbox has been incorporated to be controlled manually. This powerful machine consumes 11.9 litres of gasoline per 100 kilometer, with the carbon dioxide emission at 284 gram per kilometer. The power of engine is assessed at 3600cc, and supreme braking system also contributes to the most sought out features on the list of Porsche 911 GT2 RS.
Porsche 911 GT2 RS design is based on aero dynamic model with Atlantic furniture inside which really looks awesome. Overall the Porsche 911 GT2 RS weighed at 3021 pounds, which makes it lightweight and more speedy. Porsche 911 GT2 RS is available in various colors with interior in black all over and red lining to make it more illusive. The aero dynamic feature supports the Porsche 911 GT2 RS design for stability and smooth ride and also suspension system is strongly controlled to give you much needed domination over this powerful mean machine.
In the nutshell, we can say, Porsche 911 GT2 RS is the machine which anyone would love to purchase, nevertheless, only few have enough money and fate to be able to purchase it but however, the more fortunate will be those who will eventually be able to buy it.
- Honda Brio price in India, Honda Brio Petrol model price in India
- Force One SUV price
- Honda CR-V Crossover 2012 launch in India, Honda CR-V Crossover price India
- Chevrolet Beat diesel price in India, Beat diesel price, features ideal car
- GM Beat now with diesel model launch in July 2011, GM Beat price in India
- Spark 800, GM Chevrolet Spark 800 compact car to be launched by 2011
- Honda Brio launch, Honda Brio price: urban car designed for congested roads
- Camaro launch in India, Camaro launch date and price, Camaro price in India
- Volkswagen Vento Technical Specification, Volkswagen Vento Review, VW India
- Honda readies to launch new face lifted Jazz on Indian shores in 2011