Nokia to launch X3-02, C5-03 and C6-01 this quarter, confirmed via Twitter
Nokia India has recently confirmed via Twitter that they are all set to launch three Mega Mobiles straight to the shelves this season. Nokia X3-02, C5-03 and Nokia C6-01 will be lauched in the first quarter of this year as mentioned by Nokia India.
Nokia X3-02 is so called Touch and Type mobile and C5-03 is finally decided to hit the ever growing Indin mobile market, in couple of week’s time while Nokia C6-01 has been delayed expectedly for the next month. As for Nokia X3-02 which is a high end feature phone was supposed toget released in mid-November however was delayed by the company.
The suspence related to the launch date and price still remains, however it is sure that Indian market will soon be overcrowded with the high end Nokia feature phones.
A brief snapshot looks like, Nokia X3-02 Touch and Type is the first S40 UI feature-phone which comes with a touch screen. The rich Nokia X3-02 display features include a small 2.4-inch TFT resistive touchscreen with 262K colors and 240 x 320 pixels resolution. Other key features of Nokia X3-02 include, HSDPA 10.2 Mbps, HSUPA 2 Mbps, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n connectivity, 50 MB user available, microSD card slot for memory expansion (up to 32GB), as well as 5-megapixel camera and camcorder (VGA@15fps).
Nokia C5-03 is a mid level smartphone which is powered by an ARM 11 600 MHz processor and runs on the Symbian^1 platform. The display features in C5-03 includes 3.2-inch TFT resistive touchscreen with 16 million colors, 360 x 640 pixels resolution and accelerometer sensor for auto-rotate. Other key features in Nokia C5-03 are, HSDPA 10.2 Mbps, HSUPA,2 Mbps, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g connectivity, UPnP technology, 40 MB internal memory, 128 MB RAM, microSD card slot for memory expansion (up to 16GB, 2GB card included) and GPS with A-GPS support (Nokia Maps).
C6-01 is a high end smartphone, which runs on Nokia’s latest mobile platform Symbian^3. The main features and specifications of Nokia C6-01 is an ARM 11 680 MHz processor (with 3D Graphics HW accelerator) and boasts an 8-megapixel camera with fixed focus, dual-LED flash and secondary VGA camera.
Tags: Nokia to launch X3-02, C5-03 and C6-01 this quarter, confirmed via Twitter, Nokia C5-03 is a mid level smartphone features and specification, C6-01 is a high end smartphone features, Nokia X3-02 Touch and Type features, launch date and price of X3-02, C5-03 and C6-01
- Nokia to regain top spot with MeeGO based mobiles but not Android platform
- Nokia to continue with the Symbian OS platform for the low-end smartphones
- Nokia to promote MeeGo OS at European conference
- Nokia 2730 Classic launched in India at low price and 3G connectivity
- Nokia launched C3, C6 and E5 as most affordable social networking phones
- Nokia 105 Price in India
- Nokia 301 Price in India
- Nokia Lumia 505 Price in India
- Nokia 114 price in India
- Nokia 808 price in India, Nokia 808 Features light weight long battery life
- Nokia Lumia 610 Price in India, Nokia Lumia 610 Features 5MP camera
- Nokia Asha 303 Price in India and Features for games, entertainment
- Nokia Asha 302 Price in India and Features for entertainment
- Nokia C2-01 Price in India, Nokia C2-01 Features quad Band GSM
- Nokia C2-02 Price in India, Nokia C2-02 Touch and Type Price in India