Nokia targets low price range market in India with launch of Nokia 2690
Indian low price range market is developing with the coming of Indian brands who’re offering advance handsets at really affordable prices. Now Nokia has came up with Nokia 2690 to make its presence felt and give a tough competition to other Indian and Chinese brands. Nokia 2690 is loaded commendable basic features available at a affordable price of Rs. 3700.
Nokia 2690 has VGA camera capable of taking photos of 640x480 pixels, which is to some extent good enough for basic camera experience in mobile device. Nokia has provided card slot for microSD on Nokia 2690, the most exciting thing about it is that microSD card slot can support card upto 8GB memory. 8GB memory means that you can store huge amount of numerous songs, videos, games, images and applications on Nokia 2690.
Nokia 2690 handset does not disappoint on sound quality of in built sound speaker, and also 3.5mm audio jack enables users to attach speakers and microphone with Nokia 2690. Bluetooth and USB port helps users to share data anywhere and anytime, and also GPRS and EDGE compatibility are added privilege on Nokia 2690.
Nokia 2690 is Java enabled to support Java games and applications. On Nokia 2690 users will have SMS, MMS and Email facility, and WAP browser will also give you enough utility comfort. In extra features, Radio, audio player, video player, organizer, voice memo etc will give users comprehensive basic mobile experience.
Nokia 2690 will be available in Graphite, Blue, Pink and White Silver colors to choose from. Nokia 2690 is pretty handy and screen dimension is large enough to give users better view.
Nokia 2690 is going to hit Indian market soon and often Nokia has received overwhelming response on launch of affordable, cost-effective and basic feature loaded mobile devices. Therefore expectations are high for Nokia 2690 handset and Nokia 2690 has potential to gain ground in no time in India.
But upcoming Indian handsets by Indian brands cannot be denied and placed outright uncompetitive, because that would be rude and simultaneously illogical. Indian brands are newbee in India and they’re capturing low cost market space in India at really a fast pace.
However, somehow, Nokia still dominate in mid priced and high priced mobile devices in India, and now Nokia 2690 has appeared late because Indian brands are already presenting Indian mobile devices with feature of high-end branded mobiles devices at same price.
- Nokia 5230 price Rs 9,000 finally hits Indian market with striking features
- Nokia E5 mobile launched at price of Rs 12,699 for mid range segment
- Nokia N97 Mini in Indian market during Diwali at price below Rs 30,000
- Nokia N8 black version on Orange after SRF at price Euro 49
- Nokia C2-06 Price in India, Nokia C2-06 Features 2MP camera and Dual SIM
- Nokia 105 Price in India
- Nokia 301 Price in India
- Nokia Lumia 505 Price in India
- Nokia 114 price in India
- Nokia 808 price in India, Nokia 808 Features light weight long battery life
- Nokia Lumia 610 Price in India, Nokia Lumia 610 Features 5MP camera
- Nokia Asha 303 Price in India and Features for games, entertainment
- Nokia Asha 302 Price in India and Features for entertainment
- Nokia C2-01 Price in India, Nokia C2-01 Features quad Band GSM
- Nokia C2-02 Price in India, Nokia C2-02 Touch and Type Price in India