Nokia launches mobile charger on bike for developing and developed markets
Nokia, the leading mobile maker in the World has taken eco-friendly initiative one step ahead with the launch of mobile charger on bike. The charger is available with a dynamo, a handset box and charger. It is expected to be set at price 15 Euro and will be released in 2010. The new eco-friendly handset is targeted for people living in countries where availability of electricity problem and countries where people use bike for transport or fitness tool.
Nokia mobile charger on bike will start working once bike reaches a speed of 6 kmph. The optimum speed for charging the mobile will be 12 kmph. The charger will cut off once bike crosses speed limit of 50 kmph. More details about this charger is yet to be revealed by the company.
The charger on bike is first of its kind in the market and expected to set new trend for mobile chargers in the market. This is expected to make use of mobile more freely as customers do not need to worry about battery life. Speaking about the launch, John Nichols, Head of Marketing, Nokia UK said, "The innovative Nokia Bicycle Charger Kit gives people even more freedom to use their Nokia handset without worrying about battery life."
Nokia announced the information about Nokia charger on bike while launching its dual SIM mobiles C1 and C2.
- Nokia 105 Price in India
- Nokia 301 Price in India
- Nokia Lumia 505 Price in India
- Nokia 114 price in India
- Nokia 808 price in India, Nokia 808 Features light weight long battery life
- Nokia Lumia 610 Price in India, Nokia Lumia 610 Features 5MP camera
- Nokia Asha 303 Price in India and Features for games, entertainment
- Nokia Asha 302 Price in India and Features for entertainment
- Nokia C2-01 Price in India, Nokia C2-01 Features quad Band GSM
- Nokia C2-02 Price in India, Nokia C2-02 Touch and Type Price in India