Nokia launches Nokia 2690 a low cost, feature rich mobile in India
Nokia, the world’s leading mobile phone manufacturer has launched its low cost mobile N2690 in India at Rs 3700. The phone in addition to the basic features also incorporates Nokia life tools, camera, video and internet to name a few.
Nokia 2690 has all features such as good looks, durability and superior quality that consumers looks for in addition to affordability. Though the market is flooded with plethora of low cost handsets, it is Nokia’s brand value that sets Nokia 2690 apart from others.
Nokia 2690 looks attractive in the color combinations that are offered namely Graphite, Hot pink, blue and White silver. The phone is compact in size and can be termed pocket size. The 1.8 inch wide screen is capable of displaying a resolution of up to 128 x 160 pixels. Simplicity of design coupled with superior performance is Nokia’s trademark and Nokia 2690 is no different.
Nokia 2690 packs essential connectivity features including Nokia life tools, GPRS/EDGE, Bluetooth and USB together. Staying in touch with close ones is no longer a distant possibility as Nokia 2690 supports email and Social networking. Nokia Life tools provide a whole new world of options to the user to gain accessibility to the outside world information and happenings at the touch of a button.
Nokia 2690 has a very good sound quality which is evident from its mp3, AAC ringtones. With the handset’s music player and Inbuilt FM Radio one can have music on the go. There is an option to increase the memory to accommodate more music and other files through MMC expansion slot to add memory to the phone. Speaking about memory, the handsets memory can be extended up to 8 GB. Its phone book can accommodate up to 2000 entries as contacts.
The basic VGA camera exists in Nokia 2690 is a bit of a spirit dampener. But coming to the other positive aspects, the phone scores in terms of Battery life. Its BL-4C 860 mAh Li-Ion battery gives up to 270 minutes of talk time and a standby time of 335 hours. Videos can be recorded with the handset at 176x144 pixels, 15 fps. The phone supports S40 themes, Java games and MMS.
Nokia 2690 has other basic features at par with other Nokia handsets. These include Calendar, Contacts, To-do, Notes, E-mail, converter, clock, calculator and recorder. With all these features backed by such affordability, Nokia 2690 deserves a good consideration.
- Nokia launches Nokia 6700 Slide and Nokia 7230 phones in India
- Nokia launches mobile charger on bike for developing and developed markets
- Nokia 2690 now in India: Price, Features and Specification Review
- Nokia 2690 mobile at price Rs. 3700 now in India
- Nokia 2690 mobile in India at price Rs 2750 - Feature, Specification Review
- Nokia 105 Price in India
- Nokia 301 Price in India
- Nokia Lumia 505 Price in India
- Nokia 114 price in India
- Nokia 808 price in India, Nokia 808 Features light weight long battery life
- Nokia Lumia 610 Price in India, Nokia Lumia 610 Features 5MP camera
- Nokia Asha 303 Price in India and Features for games, entertainment
- Nokia Asha 302 Price in India and Features for entertainment
- Nokia C2-01 Price in India, Nokia C2-01 Features quad Band GSM
- Nokia C2-02 Price in India, Nokia C2-02 Touch and Type Price in India