Nokia N900 mobile is answer to Android enabled smart devices !
Nokia has been the pillar of success in the mobile manufacturing industry, but the same has not been the case with the company when it comes to the Smartphones industry. The giant in this field has been overshadowed by the other bigger players in the industry like Apple Microsoft and Samsung. This phone, the Nokia N900, is a try by Nokia to make up some lost grounds.
This smartphone is more of a mobile computer rather than mobile phone. The OS installed in the phone is the Linux based Maemo 5 that has been used for the first (and the last time). The phone carries the dimensions of 110.9 × 59.8 mm and is 19.5 mm thick at the thickest part. The processor supported by the phone is TI OMAP 3430 ARM Cortex-A8 with processing speeds of up to 600 MHz.
There is a SD accelerator that makes the browsing of3D image, games and movies on the phone a real delight. The phone supports up to 1GB application memory, 256 Mb Ram and 768 Mb virtual memory, besides this there is another 32GB data storage memory that is expandable up to another 16GB via micro SD card. Whoa! Lots of memory space there.
The phone supports a 5MP camera that comes with exceptional features like CMOS sensor, Carl Zeiss optics, Tessar lens, 3× digital zoom, Autofocus with assist light and two-stage capture key, Dual LED flash etc. The connectivity of the device is unquestionable with support of both the 802.11b/g WIFI kits High-Speed USB 2.0, Bluetooth v2.1 including support for stereo headsets, FM transmitter, GPS with A-GPS, 3.5mm AV connector and TV-Out. The browser of the phone is powered by the Mozilla Technologies and is powered by Adobe 9.4 support.
Maemo has a Debian based design and makes an older Linux user feel at home, the UI has four screens which can be filled with apps and widgets. The apps and widgets mat be very less initially but the amount grows considerably once the repositories for the apps is added to the device. Although the apps can be downloaded from any site trusted sites should be preferred.
The phone in India will be priced at somewhere around the 30K mark and rightly so too with the amount of features that is provided by Nokia with the phone it should be a little heavy on the consumer’s pockets.
- Nokia N900 mobile launch in India, internet tablet on Linux based Maemo OS
- Nokia N900 mobile launch in India at price Rs. 30639 and Linux Maemo OS
- Nokia N900 mobile titled as internet tablet enters in India
- Nokia N900 mobile to hits the India on June 9th at price Rs. 30639
- Nokia N900 mobile launched in India at price Rs. 30639
- Nokia 105 Price in India
- Nokia 301 Price in India
- Nokia Lumia 505 Price in India
- Nokia 114 price in India
- Nokia 808 price in India, Nokia 808 Features light weight long battery life
- Nokia Lumia 610 Price in India, Nokia Lumia 610 Features 5MP camera
- Nokia Asha 303 Price in India and Features for games, entertainment
- Nokia Asha 302 Price in India and Features for entertainment
- Nokia C2-01 Price in India, Nokia C2-01 Features quad Band GSM
- Nokia C2-02 Price in India, Nokia C2-02 Touch and Type Price in India