Nexus Two might be made by Samsung and produced by Motorola
Nexus Two might be made by Samsung and the device is supposedly to be produced by Motorola. The Samsung Company already has an Android event planned for the 8th of November. The rumor has been confirmed that the Samsung Nexus Two is real and there are people who have got hands-on with the device.
The Nexus Two is supposedly very similar to Galaxy S. The device has a tapering around the edges structure which makes the product look slimmer. The thickness of the phone is almost the same; it has a 4-inch AMOLED display with a curved body and a front-facing camera.
The device is said to be running on a stock version of Android. The front-face of the camera might be similar to that of Gingerbread. It is equipped with video chat. Nexus Two may launch with Android 2.2 (Froyo). If the whole story is a fact then we’ll get to know it soon as the Samsung Company will come at a conference with the press with the release of Android phone.
There's just a week left till the 8th of November to come. The specifications of the Nexus Two are as follows. The phone has Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) with regular Google UI. With a 1.2Ghz processor and a 4-inch display and also a OLED display the phone seems to be quite amazing.
Nexus Two comes equipped with a 5MP camera, 512MB RAM with 16GB storage capacity. A radio support is also available with the phone which is very similar to the N8 which had UMTS 3G support for European carriers and T-Mobile and AT&T for the people of United States. The fascia of the phone has both metal and plastic as the previous Samsung phones only had plastic which was not liked by all.
The Nexus One came out with T-Mobile 3G bands. It is going to fall under the category of ‘superphones’ for the year 2011. Nexus 1 came out with a 3.7-inch OLED screen, a 1GHz processor and 512MB of RAM which is the standard configuration for Android phones.
- Google and Samsung to launch Nexus Two on Nov 8- rumor
- Samsung Nexus S leaked images and specs, Gingerbread's flagship model
- Samsung Nexus S, the flagship Android Gingerbread smartphone coming soon
- Samsung Nexus S, expected feature list of flagship Gingerbread smartphone
- Samsung Nexus S available at stores from the 16th of December with Gingerb
- Samsung Galaxy SIII price in India, Samsung Galaxy SIII Features sleek look
- Samsung Galaxy Pocket Price in India, Samsung Galaxy Pocket Specifications
- Samsung Galaxy Pop Plus Price in India, Samsung Galaxy Pop Plus Features
- Samsung Galaxy S Aviator Price in India, Samsung Galaxy S Aviator Features
- Samsung Champ Deluxe Duos Price in India, Samsung Champ Deluxe Duos Feature
- Samsung Galaxy S Advance Price in India, Samsung Galaxy S Advance Features
- Samsung Star 3 Duos Price in India, Star 3 Duos Features DUAL SIM
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 620 Price in India, Samsung Galaxy Tab 620 Features
- Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus Price in India, Galaxy Ace Plus Features, Specs
- Samsung Galaxy Y Pro Duos Price in India, Samsung Galaxy Y Pro Duos Feature