New Variants of Honda City Launched in India
Honda Siel Cars India (HSCI) Ltd., chief manufacturer of premium cars in India, today launched two new variants mid-sized Sedan, Honda City 1.5V and the new Honda City 1.5S. The new variants of Honda City come with brand new beige interiors.
The cars have been launched as a part of the Great Honda Festpromotion. Honda City 1.5V(MT & AT) is set with attention-grabbing 5 spoke Alloy Wheelsand stylish Front Fog Lamps which enables better visibility. Further, adding to the style are Chrome door handles, new Sporty Exhaust Finisher and Front & Rear mud guards. Customers can enjoy best quality music with Dual front tweeters and driver seat back pocket adds to the convenience.
New Honda City is available in SMT, VMT and VAT in both Elegance and Inspire types.
The car is powered by a 1.5L four-cylinder new generation i-VTEC petrol engine that delivers class leading power of 118PS. The engine of the new variant complies with E10 and possesses Euro IV emission levels.
The company has given Deep Sapphire Blue color option for a limited period available during the festive season.
Honda City is fully weighed down with various active and passive safety features as standard including ABS (Anti-Lock Braking System) with Brake Assist(BA), Dual SRS airbags, pre-tensioner seat belts and G-CON (G-Force Control Technology) body with a high integrity survival zone. Advanced pedestrian safety features are also ensured from the front body structure of the Honda City.
Mr. Masahiro Takedagawa, President and CEO, Honda Siel Cars India Ltd said, "We are happy to introduce this new V-Grade in response to our discerning customers' feedback. With the recently launched Honda Jazz, the refreshed new Honda Civic and now this V-Grade Honda City, we have a whole new line-up for all our customers to choose from."
The new Honda City is available at an ex-showroom price between Rs. 8.37 lakh and Rs. 10.24 lakh in Delhi.
- Honda Brio price in India, Honda Brio Petrol model price in India
- Force One SUV price
- Honda CR-V Crossover 2012 launch in India, Honda CR-V Crossover price India
- Chevrolet Beat diesel price in India, Beat diesel price, features ideal car
- GM Beat now with diesel model launch in July 2011, GM Beat price in India
- Spark 800, GM Chevrolet Spark 800 compact car to be launched by 2011
- Honda Brio launch, Honda Brio price: urban car designed for congested roads
- Camaro launch in India, Camaro launch date and price, Camaro price in India
- Volkswagen Vento Technical Specification, Volkswagen Vento Review, VW India
- BMW X1 is again popular and the most liked car in India