New Tata Safari coming soon with new engine, interiors, exterior features
Tata Safari, a successful SUV from Tata Motors will soon get a facelift and the new SUV Tata Safari will roll on the Indian roads in mid 2011. Tat safari, India’s most popular SUV will come not just with a facelift but with a whole new engine and enhanced performance.
New Tata Safari 2011 SUV is expected to come with a 2.2 L 16V VVT DICOR engine that can develop a power of 140 hp @ 4000 rpm with peak torque of 320Nm @1700-2700 rpm. The new Safari offers the best-in-class features that make it an ultimate SUV in terms of comfort, luxury, driverability and looks.
The new Tata Safari will come with refreshed dimension that makes it shorter in length from 4810mm to 4650mm. The SUV will boast of reverse guide system this time therefore checking the rear visibility problem generally found in all the SUVs.
The new exterior features of Tata Safari makes it an aggressive and robust SUV include split grille and badges, body color bumpers, clear lens fog lamps, anti glare rear view mirror and sporty roof rails. The vehicle also get a trendy tail gate scuff plate, stylish rear spoiler, muscular side steps, 16-inch alloy wheel and new rear combination lamps.
The interior of the new Tata Safari have also undergone serious redesigning. The new vehicle is packed with an array of advanced features making the interior more luxurious, comfortable and classy. The interior features of new Tata Safari include tilted power steering, climate control AC with HVAC (Heating Ventilation and AC), roof mounted rear AV Vent, power windows, electrically adjustable side rear view mirror, keyless entry and On Board advanced music system.
The other features of New Tata Safari 2011 are 3 Positions Lumbar Support for front seats, 60:40 spilt and completely folding middle row seats, “Follow Me Home” that illuminates your path after parking , “In Car Illumination”, adjustable Light intensity on instrument panel, digital trip and tacho meter and more.
- Tata Indica Vista price for petrol model,Tata Indica Vista price for diesel
- Tata Nano diesel launch in September, Tata Nano diesel booking to open soon
- Tata Dolphin cars for launch in 2011, Tata Dolphin features, Specification
- Manza Elan with a facelift of Tata Indigo Manza for launch in 2011
- Tata Nano to come with diesel variant and better features this August
- Jaguar Land Rover wins 80 awards in 2010- Discovery 4 and Jaguar XJ at top
- Tata new car Price
- Tata electric car Indica Vista EV, features, launch and Indica Vista price
- Nano Car to increase warranty to 4 year, Tata Nano new contract at Rs.99
- Tata Nano extends warranty, Tata Nano New contract at Rs. 99